Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rep Power

Is there a cap on how many rep points you can gain/loose in a 24 hour period?

Quote Originally Posted by Supervenomsuperman

Well in that case my rep power will probably be -100 in the future!LOL I tell it like it is and if that means that I'm an asshole sometimes so be it!

CARPE DIEM!
    I'll never give you a negative, unless you personallly attacked me. I thinks it's good to have strong feelings and to not want to yield them. If I agreed with everyone it would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by elars21
    I'll never give you a negative, unless you personallly attacked me. I thinks it's good to have strong feelings and to not want to yield them. If I agreed with everyone it would suck.
    I only would give someone a negative rating if that person mentioned banned substances or personally attacked someone else using vulgar language! I personally take each opinion with a grain a salt bc people tend to speak there minds more freely on a forum then in real life and there are always opportunities for everyone to be heard!

Besides that I only give positive ratings to articles I think are really meaningful to me!

Rupert
    Anyone misusing the rep system will be banned for all eternity.

Hope this helps

Rupert

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert
    Anyone misusing the rep system will be banned for all eternity.

Hope this helps

Rupert
    I was just having a little fun with my previous post, I hope this didn't alienate anyone!

Question about Rep points. When I log on and I see my name I dont see any rep points. But when I click on the scale I see a couple. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by nycjay01
    Question about Rep points. When I log on and I see my name I dont see any rep points. But when I click on the scale I see a couple. What gives?
    A couple of people have given you bad rep points and so your total becomes 0! I don't think you can go negative; trust me, I would have been -100 a long time ago!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Supervenomsuperman
    A couple of people have given you bad rep points and so your total becomes 0! I don't think you can go negative; trust me, I would have been -100 a long time ago!LOL

I guess so....

When I go to the green square above some of the names, it states "..... is on a distinguished road"... or something like that. But on my name, I read "sprint_coach is off the scale". What does this mean??? Something bad??

Quote Originally Posted by sprint_coach
    When I go to the green square above some of the names, it states "..... is on a distinguished road"... or something like that. But on my name, I read "sprint_coach is off the scale". What does this mean??? Something bad??
    Yes this means you will be banned soon!

LMFAO

sorry, I couldn't resist!