Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Omega 3's or Fish oil?

Well, protein is part of your food and is usually less expensive than many other choices.

ZMA is marginal at best to utilize all the time in my opinion. Keep this to your high volume training times as that is when it will be the most successful for you.

Fish oil is exceptional for your health.

Is there any way you would do things a bit different at all?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin
    Well, protein is part of your food and is usually less expensive than many other choices.

ZMA is marginal at best to utilize all the time in my opinion. Keep this to your high volume training times as that is when it will be the most successful for you.

Fish oil is exceptional for your health.

Is there any way you would do things a bit different at all?
    Well I'm working on making food choices as cheap as possible without sacrificing too much in quality, maybe I'm not doing a good job. And living in NYC doesn't leave much room for error in terms of the money dept.

Where do you all source your Sears Oil from? Seems to be the same price across ALL websites.

Check bodybuilding.com for a product called "Total EFA". It's a good combo of flaxseed, borage and primrose oil. One of the best products I've seen + you won't have fish burps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky
    Check bodybuilding.com for a product called "Total EFA". It's a good combo of flaxseed, borage and primrose oil. One of the best products I've seen + you won't have fish burps.
    Will be cheaper than the Barry Sears product but not as effective. Personally I use the Sears product (six g/day) and Herbal Actives Borage oil (312 mg/1 gram capsule). Another extremely concentrated fish oil product is made by OmegaBrite (omegabrite.com), roughly 90% EPA/DHA.

Clemson
    Searslabs.com and omegabrite.com are great locations...what I like about Dr. Sears is that he wants positive change even if it's not with his company.

If you can't afford the RX product go omegabrite.

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyt
    Will be cheaper than the Barry Sears product but not as effective. Personally I use the Sears product (six g/day) and Herbal Actives Borage oil (312 mg/1 gram capsule). Another extremely concentrated fish oil product is made by OmegaBrite (omegabrite.com), roughly 90% EPA/DHA.
    I just started using hemp oil to get some omega-6 fat. Are the borage oil capsules any decent? I'm looking for either borage or black currant oil in liquid form if possible, anybody know of any?