Bring 'em on!

Quote Originally Posted by Vito
    Clemson, might have some.

Clemson might have a couple hundred

I was given a recipe for a smoothie not too long ago:

1 Cup of Fruit Juice
    1/2 Cup of Yogurt, Plain or Vanilla
    1 Cup of fresh or frozen fruit, Add more if wanted
    1 scoop of protein (Iso Pro is what I use)
    Mix in a blender
    you can add ice if you want ususally when I use the frozen fruit it makes it pretty thick
    M and M Meat shops has a great frozen fruit mix of rasperries, black berries, Blue berries and strawberries, then I add in a Banana

This is the smoothie I like to make, it's delicious and it makes about two and a half servings I think:
    one cup milk
    one cup water and ice
    two scoops double chocolate protein powder
    one or two bananas
    one or two spoons of peanut butter
    I've also tried putting some cereal in there too (kashi), but try this only if your blender is really good. It gives it a nice texture.
    Mmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanie
    This is the smoothie I like to make, it's delicious and it makes about two and a half servings I think:
    one cup milk
    one cup water and ice
    two scoops double chocolate protein powder
    one or two bananas
    one or two spoons of peanut butter
    I've also tried putting some cereal in there too (kashi), but try this only if your blender is really good. It gives it a nice texture.
    Mmmmm....

Uncooked oats work real well in place of the cereal as well.

~1.5 cups milk
    2 heaping tblsp peanut butter
    2 scoops protein powder
    2 serving maltodextrin (1/2 cup)
    1 banana

~1500 calories , this is my breakfast and at other times just a snack/meal replacement

Clemson
    Only for the superlean....

Two tablespoons of fat with insulin spiking maltodextrin and milk sounds like a gut to many in a few years. For those wanting to see their penis after 5 years I suggest eliminating fat from it and using this PWO!

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson

Two tablespoons of fat with insulin spiking maltodextrin and milk sounds like a gut to many in a few years. For those wanting to see their penis after 5 years I suggest eliminating fat from it and using this PWO!
    LOL...

Clemson you MOFO...

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson

Hah I guess I should point out my metabolism is through the roof and I'm very lean...So I don't mind this combo since I'm trying to put on some weight right now.

PWO - I take 1 Serving malto, 1 serving protein, 1 serving degussa creatine w/ water