Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 187 188 189 190 191 192
Results 1,911 to 1,913 of 1913

Thread: Chris6878's journal.

Re: Chris6878's journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I remember going back to school when the Market was booming in the late 90s. Got out in early 2000 to a great paying job only for the market to crash. Work parking lot looked a whole lot different in one year's time. Millions of dollars in options for many....POOF! A lot of ppl didn't cash out on any of it,bc the Market only goes up and up, right?
    It has happened for over 100 years and will again and again. This rally...I hope the new folks are ready for the bad times. They will come. I was fortunate to have good mentors through the Mar-Apr crash. We will have another one.

Most people think it will be awhile, and that we are in an early bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I remember going back to school when the Market was booming in the late 90s. Got out in early 2000 to a great paying job only for the market to crash. Work parking lot looked a whole lot different in one year's time. Millions of dollars in options for many....POOF! A lot of ppl didn't cash out on any of it,bc the Market only goes up and up, right?
    Stop lossssssss, During the rona crash, I was lucky to have cash on hand and loaded up on the black friday stock fire sale. Some of them have finally returned nicely, but most still are not back to pre rona prices. I trade in 3 accounts, my Ira is full of oil stocks that havent come back yet. But once they return it will be lovely. Ive since learned shorting, gaps and swings so Im ready if it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by lr1400 View Post
    It has happened for over 100 years and will again and again. This rally...I hope the new folks are ready for the bad times. They will come. I was fortunate to have good mentors through the Mar-Apr crash. We will have another one.

Most people think it will be awhile, and that we are in an early bull.
    I think it will happen again also, im now selling as much as possible in anticipation while setting stop losses. Want to have cash on hand, but I think ill just get my short on when it happens