Page 187 of 192 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1913

Thread: Chris6878's journal.

  1. #1861
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,048

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    I wasn't counting on outdoors but a 3rd party host most of the indoor meets and I was counting on having a full indoor season of 6-8 meets. They are making all colleges perform covid test 72hrs before the meet and as of right now no unattached athletes.

    All schools attending the meet will be required to have all traveling athletes, coaches and support staff
    tested for Covid‐19 via a PCR or LAMP test within 72 hours of the start of the competition. Attestation
    forms must be have two signatures: 1) AD or sport admin, 2) head trainer or team physician. The
    attestation certifies that all members of the travel party have received a negative Covid‐19 test within 72
    hours of the competition.

    72hrs - useless...
    Well
    ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS COV....C TO THE OV

  2. #1862
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,791

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Well
    ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF, MY NAME IS COV....C TO THE OV
    Gonna keep training like there's a meet - I'll be ready.

  3. #1863
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,048

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Gonna keep training like there's a meet - I'll be ready.
    IM sure there will be a all comers meet without covid safety protocols to jump into, unless trump wins and he is able to make corona great again!

  4. #1864
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,791

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    IM sure there will be a all comers meet without covid safety protocols to jump into, unless trump wins and he is able to make corona great again!
    Not looking good for donald duck.

    11/3/2020 8:00 PM Politics Other Sports 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election* -190 vs Donald Trump wins Presidential Election
    both must represent their respective party on Election Day, November 3rd 2020 or a later date for action

  5. #1865
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,048

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Not looking good for donald duck.

    11/3/2020 8:00 PM Politics Other Sports 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election* -190 vs Donald Trump wins Presidential Election
    both must represent their respective party on Election Day, November 3rd 2020 or a later date for action
    I hope so, what did the betting say about the 2016 election?

  6. #1866
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,791

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    I hope so, what did the betting say about the 2016 election?
    It's over - donald duck is now the big fav. 11/3/2020 8:00 PM Politics Other Sports 102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election* -400 vs Joe Biden wins Presidential Election

    1005pm

  7. #1867
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,791

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    It's over - donald duck is now the big fav. 11/3/2020 8:00 PM Politics Other Sports 102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election* -400 vs Joe Biden wins Presidential Election

    1005pm
    Joe got the lead again!!!
    11/4/2020 7:00 AM Politics Other Sports 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election* -185 vs Donald Trump wins Presidential Election

    652am.

  8. #1868
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    649

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Biden just needs to stay on his feet to score a TD in OT.

  9. #1869
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,791

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Biden just needs to stay on his feet to score a TD in OT.
    He's doing that. 11/4/2020 3:00 PM Politics Other Sports 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election* -310 vs Donald Trump wins Presidential Election

    2.15pm

  10. #1870
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    649

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    He's doing that. 11/4/2020 3:00 PM Politics Other Sports 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election* -310 vs Donald Trump wins Presidential Election

    2.15pm
    Pick and won’t get caught from behind! SIX!

Page 187 of 192 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ambler in record form
    By kitkat1 in forum In the News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:37 PM
  2. SPORTS BRIEFING | HOCKEY; World Cup Games In Europe
    By Rupert in forum Intl. Track & Field
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:00 AM
  3. IAAF Melbourne Report
    By kitkat1 in forum In the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. Finding spikes- can anyone help?
    By T-Slow in forum Ask Us.
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. Start clinic #1
    By dcw23 in forum Advanced Sprint Training
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •