Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1715

Thread: Chris6878's journal.

  1. #1591
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    3/10
    Did another tempo session. 10x100. Felt a lil drained.

    3/11
    Felt excellent during this workout. Times were just ok nothing super special. But the body felt good. I wasnt winded after any of my runs. the 30's while they felt good were all 4.1-4.2. My 10's were all 1.8. I set up the freelap to time the last 60 of that 100. I ran the 100 just to see where it is at and to work on race mechanics and modeling. time was 11.5 with the final 60 being 6.62. I need to work on that first 40.
    4x10, 3x30 bs
    2x20 efef
    1x100.

    weights
    3x6 j squats
    2x4 b squats 275 315
    ghr 3x6
    30 pull ups, 100 pushups, lots of abs.

  2. #1592
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    3/12 therapy. Therapist said my muscles felt excellent, especially my problem areas....the calfs. I can tell when he is able to crank up the ems and they dont spasm out and lock up. Been feeling buttery smooth.
    3/13
    15x100 tempo
    pullup/pushup complex x 5
    ab work.

    3/14
    2x30 stand
    3x150
    1x100

    Felt pretty good today. Was working on race modeling during the 100. It didnt feel as crisp as sunday, but im sure the 150's were the cause. weight down to 178

  3. #1593
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    3/15 off
    3/16
    10x110, 30 rep med ball throws
    weights- snatch pull 3x3
    db pull through 3x10
    abs, bench, pull ups.

    Felt great once again

  4. #1594
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    3/17
    10x100, had to take a 8 hour road trip, did tempo once I got back home

    3/18
    nothing but blocks.
    4x10, 4x30, 3x50, 1x100 stand.

    I was trying various start styles and block settings to see which is fastest. every rep to 10 was 1.7 no matter what style. To 30 every single 10m was 1.7 again and the 10-30 times were all around 2.3. My best 30m was only a 4.01.
    50m were 6.26, 6.20, 6.07

    the 100 didnt feel as easy as last sunday but it was much faster. 11.19.

    no weights

  5. #1595
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    3/17
    10x100, had to take a 8 hour road trip, did tempo once I got back home

    3/18
    nothing but blocks.
    4x10, 4x30, 3x50, 1x100 stand.

    I was trying various start styles and block settings to see which is fastest. every rep to 10 was 1.7 no matter what style. To 30 every single 10m was 1.7 again and the 10-30 times were all around 2.3. My best 30m was only a 4.01.
    50m were 6.26, 6.20, 6.07

    the 100 didnt feel as easy as last sunday but it was much faster. 11.19.

    no weights
    We should expect at least 11.3??? No excuses!!!!

  6. #1596
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    agreed.................

  7. #1597
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    agreed.................
    If not - pack it in.

  8. #1598

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    If not - pack it in.
    Why so much pressure, Why not just race and let the times come down when the body is ready.... instead of the pressure of having to run such and such a time otherwise I'm packing it in.

  9. #1599
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by grooster View Post
    Why so much pressure, Why not just race and let the times come down when the body is ready.... instead of the pressure of having to run such and such a time otherwise I'm packing it in.
    Im not packing anything in no mattter what time i run. My pressure level is zero.

  10. #1600
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,822

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Im not packing anything in no mattter what time i run. My pressure level is zero.
    LOL LOL.... Ok.

Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 170 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ambler in record form
    By kitkat1 in forum In the News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 08:37 PM
  2. SPORTS BRIEFING | HOCKEY; World Cup Games In Europe
    By Rupert in forum Intl. Track & Field
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 04:00 AM
  3. IAAF Melbourne Report
    By kitkat1 in forum In the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. Finding spikes- can anyone help?
    By T-Slow in forum Ask Us.
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 05:01 PM
  5. Start clinic #1
    By dcw23 in forum Advanced Sprint Training
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •