Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1913

Thread: Chris6878's journal.

Re: Chris6878's journal.

Quote Originally Posted by lr1400 View Post
    Agree with most of your comments.

I originally felt we should close the country for 2-4 weeks initially. Earlier in the year. Close completely, except for very basic subsistence and give realistic amounts DIRECTLY to people. Then stimulate companies.

Based on recent data, I no longer think masks are key. The overwhelming majority of people wear masks, yet the infection rates are increasing again. My assumption is the rising cases are due to more people being inside, and by default confined, due to winter.

I don't believe Biden will solve anything. He and Trump are both idiots and con men. Nothing really ever changes nationally, regardless of party. They just say what people want to hear. Dems, you get higher taxes, Repubs, you get lower taxes, more tariffs, whatever. Same ole shit.
    I got higher taxes with repubs. Only people who benefit from repubs are rich. Im middle class and the last four years ive paid more each year. Trump ended alot of tax codes that benefitted lower and middle class.

How long have you been trading/investing in stocks?

That's what I do for a living now.
    Im about 7 years in, but not until this year did I learn how to swing trade, gaps and globex, shorts. Im learning options now. During the market crash, I didnt kno whow to short so I just kept averaging down. THey have almost all returned except fo rthe oil stocks, so I made a nice return. But the last few months ive been killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And why is Trump bringing home all the soldiers all over the world lately. Preparing for something in the USA?
    He is like a disgruntled renter that is getting evicted. He wants to fuck it up as much as possible to say its bidens fault.

I look at crypto. I typically trade proxies on stock exchanges when i do crypto. Haven't setup the wallet, etc. to trade actual crypto.

I have had NIU before. I'd be careful of holding Chinese stuff long term. They lie about the numbers routinely.
    Crypto is like the wild west. Its a headache trying to keep track of wallets and which exchange allows to buy what. I have some crypto stuff, but I never look at it

Chinese stuff is been very good for me. I loaded up on alibaba during the crash, also NIO. I have over 1k shares of nio stock now.......

That is one of the things he said he would do. End the continuous wars that have been part of our economy largely since WWII. Obviously, you have to have military around the world all of the time though.
    I think the military and the USA needs to be out of all wars, and we need to rediret the billions spent on missiles and shit and put that money into the countries crumbling infrastructure.

We spend more than any country on earth on the military, just so we can go impose our will on other countries...oh and steal they shit

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Crypto is like the wild west. Its a headache trying to keep track of wallets and which exchange allows to buy what. I have some crypto stuff, but I never look at it

Chinese stuff is been very good for me. I loaded up on alibaba during the crash, also NIO. I have over 1k shares of nio stock now.......
    Chinese companies can’t ‘cook their books’ this long. Meaning, they are legit. NIU and NIO are what’s up.

Chinese companies can’t ‘cook their books’ this long. Meaning, they are legit. NIU and NIO are what’s up.
    Some are legit. Many aren't.

LK

YY is crooked most likely.

GSX is crooked.

I still trade them but nothing more than swings.

LK

GSX is crooked.

You're not wrong about that!

I would have thought you were going to do something with the Family again as far as business. Looks like you caught the new business at the right time. Shooting fish in a barrel in 2020.

LK

GSX is crooked.

I remember going back to school when the Market was booming in the late 90s. Got out in early 2000 to a great paying job only for the market to crash. Work parking lot looked a whole lot different in one year's time. Millions of dollars in options for many....POOF! A lot of ppl didn't cash out on any of it,bc the Market only goes up and up, right?

You're not wrong about that!

I would have thought you were going to do something with the Family again as far as business. Looks like you caught the new business at the right time. Shooting fish in a barrel in 2020.
    This is my passion. I would do it with little or no return. I love it. I will teach my kids because they don't teach it in school. They main criteria for my process and time frame is between the ears.