Page 188 of 192 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1911

Thread: Chris6878's journal.

  1. #1871
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    645

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Got 49 of 50 States. Had no idea AZ would flip. Wow! Gymnast move.
    I thought is was The Press BSing.

  2. #1872
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,779

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Got 49 of 50 States. Had no idea AZ would flip. Wow! Gymnast move.
    I thought is was The Press BSing.
    It's a wrap.... 11/4/2020 5:00 PM Politics Other Sports 7801 Democratic Nominee wins Pennsylvania* -140 vs Republican Nominee wins Pennsylvania

  3. #1873
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    645

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Make that 48 States. Losing PA now?

  4. #1874
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,779

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Make that 48 States. Losing PA now?
    Duck is still winning PA

  5. #1875
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,046

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Trump and his cult followers will never give up. THey gonna try to cheat their way to victory. I await violence

  6. #1876
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,779

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Trump and his cult followers will never give up. THey gonna try to cheat their way to victory. I await violence
    All that nonsense Donald Duck was talking about John McCain will come back to hurt him. Arizona going hard for Biden. Thank you Zona!!! RIP McCain...

    Joe gonna win Pa, Ga, Az, and Nevada.... Surprise.....

    Donald duck could have won this race if he were a good dude and tried to bring people together instead of preaching separation and hate. The black vote matters!!!! Respect it!

  7. #1877
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,046

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    All that nonsense Donald Duck was talking about John McCain will come back to hurt him. Arizona going hard for Biden. Thank you Zona!!! RIP McCain...

    Joe gonna win Pa, Ga, Az, and Nevada.... Surprise.....

    Donald duck could have won this race if he were a good dude and tried to bring people together instead of preaching separation and hate. The black vote matters!!!! Respect it!
    He cant bring people together cause he is a arrogant rich kid. He is set in his ways. He only cars for himself and winning. All those White "partriots" that continue to support him after all he has said about vets lets you know they vote for him because tho them he represents white supremacy. Vlacks who vote for him are just coons. Hispanics that vote for him are also sellouts.

  8. #1878
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,779

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    He cant bring people together cause he is a arrogant rich kid. He is set in his ways. He only cars for himself and winning. All those White "partriots" that continue to support him after all he has said about vets lets you know they vote for him because tho them he represents white supremacy. Vlacks who vote for him are just coons. Hispanics that vote for him are also sellouts.
    I'm so sick seeing those redneck trucks with those damn trump flags. Your boy lil wayne a duck supporter. lol

  9. #1879

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    All that nonsense Donald Duck was talking about John McCain will come back to hurt him. Arizona going hard for Biden. Thank you Zona!!! RIP McCain...

    Joe gonna win Pa, Ga, Az, and Nevada.... Surprise.....

    Donald duck could have won this race if he were a good dude and tried to bring people together instead of preaching separation and hate. The black vote matters!!!! Respect it!
    Yep. He would've won had he attempted to unite. Not many believe Biden is capable and he's just another career politician.

    Trump apparently got highest black vote percentage in decades.

  10. #1880
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    645

    Re: Chris6878's journal.

    I see a lot of ppl who say they are never wrong, losing it. Just like Trump!
    Really weird to see, tbh. Making themselves look stupid/emotional.
    Both sides are corrupt and both pull their nasty shit, but it’s even imo.
    R didn’t let votes get counted ahead of time to avoid all of this mess. Tried to cut off counting bc they knew what was up.
    D harvested votes, etc

Similar Threads

  1. Ambler in record form
    By kitkat1 in forum In the News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 09:37 PM
  2. SPORTS BRIEFING | HOCKEY; World Cup Games In Europe
    By Rupert in forum Intl. Track & Field
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 05:00 AM
  3. IAAF Melbourne Report
    By kitkat1 in forum In the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. Finding spikes- can anyone help?
    By T-Slow in forum Ask Us.
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. Start clinic #1
    By dcw23 in forum Advanced Sprint Training
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •