Page 190 of 192 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1911

Thread: Chris6878's journal.

Re: Chris6878's journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Yea you dont like facts...watch the movie then come back with your alternative facts. THe dems didnt call it a hoax. THe man admitted it was dangerous but decided to play it down.

Send me a link to your cdc stats.

THey cant have definitive guidelines to something they are currently studying. lol Exactly, hence why I said both parties failed. What would you have them to do, since no one knew what to do at the early stages? We are all great consultants when working for Hindsight Management Consultants.

I amazed you are trying to compare anything to trumps administration. But then again no I am not.
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

The CDC I referred to is not guidelines, it's the stats on deaths.

All Deaths involving COVID-19 Deaths from all causes

% RISK of Death 0.9887% 10.5450%

Quote Originally Posted by lr1400 View Post
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

The CDC I referred to is not guidelines, it's the stats on deaths.

All Deaths involving COVID-19 Deaths from all causes

% RISK of Death 0.9887% 10.5450%
    How do you think the families with dead members feel about these stats?

Im glad he gone...so are all the other countries except Russia and North Korea.............
    Fuck his racist ass and all his racist ass supporters.

Is there anyone in government that wasn't a cheat? That is why I despise both parties.

If you are referring to COVID regarding scientist, no scientists or doctors had definitive guidelines. Both parties failed, both parties have not supported the American people. They would rather fight and push agenda and ego instead of working a real, beneficial stimulus.

The CDC stats currently show less than 1% death rate in every age group. Covid 19 is a politicized event that has ruined many peoples livelihoods.
    Both sides wanted him out and they made it happen. Will he now expose them both in January? Right around the 1 year anniversary of this Covid being talked about seriously. As we now know. Trump can stir shit up rather easily.
    My girl’s b-day is in late Jan. First weekend of Feb. I took the Family out for it. Talked with them about how serious this will get. How do you know?
    Well let’s just say...our top ppl in Asia are already back and ordered to stay put.
    AAPL, Goog, etc had their employees come home also. Public always left behind. No one really cares about the General Public after they are in the game awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Both sides wanted him out and they made it happen. Will he now expose them both in January? Right around the 1 year anniversary of this Covid being talked about seriously. As we now know. Trump can stir shit up rather easily.
    My girl’s b-day is in late Jan. First weekend of Feb. I took the Family out for it. Talked with them about how serious this will get. How do you know?
    Well let’s just say...our top ppl in Asia are already back and ordered to stay put.
    AAPL, Goog, etc had their employees come home also. Public always left behind. No one really cares about the General Public after they are in the game awhile.
    Canada Locks down and gives 2k a month...Murica gives a one time 1200. lol. They want people to die and the economy to take a dump. Im ready for it now. Got my stop losses set, and I'm ready to short stocks if the market crashes again.

A easy fucking simple way to get the numbers down and keep the economy aloat is to

1. Mask Mandate
    2. close schools and go back online
    3. Quarantine with essential workers and stores open.
    4. Reasturants have take out and delivery only.
    5. Monthly stim check of at least 2k.
    6. cancel all rent and mortgage payments....maybe even car payments.

2 months of quarantine doing that and the virus will fade away. Shit needs a host. No host it cant spread.

But Trump and his idiot repubs frown upon masks and want to keep shit open.....Cant wait for common sense Biden and his crew to get in office.
    Trump is a fucking con man. The greatest con man I have ever seen.

Canada Locks down and gives 2k a month...Murica gives a one time 1200. lol. They want people to die and the economy to take a dump. Im ready for it now. Got my stop losses set, and I'm ready to short stocks if the market crashes again.

A easy fucking simple way to get the numbers down and keep the economy aloat is to

1. Mask Mandate

2 months of quarantine doing that and the virus will fade away. Shit needs a host. No host it cant spread.

But Trump and his idiot repubs frown upon masks and want to keep shit open.....Cant wait for common sense Biden and his crew to get in office.
    Agree with most of your comments.

I originally felt we should close the country for 2-4 weeks initially. Earlier in the year. Close completely, except for very basic subsistence and give realistic amounts DIRECTLY to people. Then stimulate companies.

Based on recent data, I no longer think masks are key. The overwhelming majority of people wear masks, yet the infection rates are increasing again. My assumption is the rising cases are due to more people being inside, and by default confined, due to winter.

I don't believe Biden will solve anything. He and Trump are both idiots and con men. Nothing really ever changes nationally, regardless of party. They just say what people want to hear. Dems, you get higher taxes, Repubs, you get lower taxes, more tariffs, whatever. Same ole shit.

1. Mask Mandate

How long have you been trading/investing in stocks?

That's what I do for a living now.

How long have you been trading/investing in stocks?

That's what I do for a living now.
    I was wondering what you were up to nowadays? I remembered you writing about how the Family Business went under bc of all of this poop. Don’t know if you’re into looking at crypto. If so, have you seen yearn.finance and Bitcoin this past month.
    Stock- NIU.

And why is Trump bringing home all the soldiers all over the world lately. Preparing for something in the USA?

I was wondering what you were up to nowadays? I remembered you writing about how the Family Business went under bc of all of this poop. Don’t know if you’re into looking at crypto. If so, have you seen yearn.finance and Bitcoin this past month.
    Stock- NIU.
    I look at crypto. I typically trade proxies on stock exchanges when i do crypto. Haven't setup the wallet, etc. to trade actual crypto.

I have had NIU before. I'd be careful of holding Chinese stuff long term. They lie about the numbers routinely.

And why is Trump bringing home all the soldiers all over the world lately. Preparing for something in the USA?
    That is one of the things he said he would do. End the continuous wars that have been part of our economy largely since WWII. Obviously, you have to have military around the world all of the time though.