Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: elaine thompson

elaine thompson

Re: elaine thompson

I cringed watching that interview. THe internet has been killing her ass.

carri was with elaine to 10. shelly was gone. Carri drove to about 25 and elaine was still driving, and accelerating away from her ass, thats when carri realized they was gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    I cringed watching that interview. THe internet has been killing her ass.

carri was with elaine to 10. shelly was gone. Carri drove to about 25 and elaine was still driving, and accelerating away from her ass, thats when carri realized they was gone!
    What did yall expect??? She hasn't competed in over 6 weeks. These girls are race ready and gave her the business.... I wanna see how she bounce back from today.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    What did yall expect??? She hasn't competed in over 6 weeks. These girls are race ready and gave her the business.... I wanna see how she bounce back from today.
    I expected her not to say stupid shit during the interview. I never thought she would win, I only had doubts about how tired the people were from olympics. After the mens 200 seeing lyles and kenny run fast showing they had recovered, I knew carri was finna get her head beat in. IN between the 2 fastest women living????? recipe for disaster.

I got video footage of carri training week before last. She was training, but a sprinter needs races.....Nike hving that commercial of her....before the 100 I was like oh shit, pressure. lol

I expected her not to say stupid shit during the interview. I never thought she would win, I only had doubts about how tired the people were from olympics. After the mens 200 seeing lyles and kenny run fast showing they had recovered, I knew carri was finna get her head beat in. IN between the 2 fastest women living????? recipe for disaster.

I got video footage of carri training week before last. She was training, but a sprinter needs races.....Nike hving that commercial of her....before the 100 I was like oh shit, pressure. lol
    I'm not surprised by her post race comments - that's why I never had her winning the games because I couldn't trust her in the big moments. The yam rocks girls you know what you are getting day in day out. Carri is from oakcliff dallas - that should explain a lot of things... lol

Man, that was one complete race by E.
    Her splits to 60m must have been off the charts. I wonder how the last 40m compare to windy Indy?

How did ShaCarri look in practice? I saw Elaine practicing & coming out of the blocks & I was like "UH OH".. She was MOVING!!

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    I'm not surprised by her post race comments - that's why I never had her winning the games because I couldn't trust her in the big moments. The yam rocks girls you know what you are getting day in day out. Carri is from oakcliff dallas - that should explain a lot of things... lol

Check out this video with elains husband. THis was a day before the race. He said the olympics was just a long ass training session leading into super compensation. He knew she was finna run something super nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Man, that was one complete race by E.
    Her splits to 60m must have been off the charts. I wonder how the last 40m compare to windy Indy?
    I think Pierre said she ran like 6.8 to 60 and also had the fastest top end ever!