Thread: 5 Second Sprint Training

5 Second Sprint Training

Re: 5 Second Sprint Training

Didn’t watch. I’ll check it out later. Lots of things that he does that I don’t agree with.
    Everyone here should check out Twitter handle - TracKingScience. This acct has it out for him. The account is great imo. Possibly one of our own.
    Although I disagree with a number of things....
    Tony recruits a lot of athletes and coaches. He does get a lot of coaches out of the dark ages, so to speak.

When I was a Senior in HS I made Huge progress in my times in the 100 and LJ, TJ from Sep. 1st to February.
    Went out and long jumped one day as a test. I went well over the school record...about 23’. This was in Feb.
    the guy watching was a friend of someone else who did long jump on the team. He saw my jump and helped me measure it. I told him to please not share this info with anyone. I want to surprise everyone. I followed a program based on Charlie’s info and did a H. Walker book drills on off days.
    When track season started. It took me the whole damn year to get back to where I was in Feb. wtf I thought!
    I would have thrived under his program though.
    Our school had a lot of talent that never even tried for track.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Didn’t watch. I’ll check it out later. Lots of things that he does that I don’t agree with.
    Everyone here should check out Twitter handle - TracKingScience. This acct has it out for him. The account is great imo. Possibly one of our own.
    Although I disagree with a number of things....
    Tony recruits a lot of athletes and coaches. He does get a lot of coaches out of the dark ages, so to speak.

When I was a Senior in HS I made Huge progress in my times in the 100 and LJ, TJ from Sep. 1st to February.
    Went out and long jumped one day as a test. I went well over the school record...about 23’. This was in Feb.
    the guy watching was a friend of someone else who did long jump on the team. He saw my jump and helped me measure it. I told him to please not share this info with anyone. I want to surprise everyone. I followed a program based on Charlie’s info and did a H. Walker book drills on off days.
    When track season started. It took me the whole damn year to get back to where I was in Feb. wtf I thought!
    I would have thrived under his program though.
    Our school had a lot of talent that never even tried for track.
    What don't you agree with? I been using a version of Tony's warmup.

Warm-up seems fine. I’m pretty sure you add your own touch/experience into it.

You know who’s killing it on SM and sharing what his group is doing? Mike Young on insta.

Warm-up seems fine. I’m pretty sure you add your own touch/experience into it.

You know who’s killing it on SM and sharing what his group is doing? Mike Young on insta.
    SM? Mike young?

Social Media - Instagram
    Mike Young PhD
    mikeyoungphd

Social Media - Instagram
    Mike Young PhD
    mikeyoungphd
    Funny you bought him up.