Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: World Masters FUN schedule

Re: World Masters FUN schedule

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Please tell me ur not out hoarding toilet tissue? I went shopping for my elderly neighbor this morning and had to shop at 4 different stores.
    Go to your local mom and pop stores.

Old news bro, where you been. I haven't missed anything.

Do we need to rename the thread-

USATF Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships Fun 2021.

Or start another one. I do predict that next year Gault’s record of 10.88 will be broken. At this meet or a Meet in Davis, CA. Why? Bc 2 or more of the fastest 5 will be there if the Meets happen. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Do we need to rename the thread-

USATF Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships Fun 2021.

Or start another one. I do predict that next year Gault’s record of 10.88 will be broken. At this meet or a Meet in Davis, CA. Why? Bc 2 or more of the fastest 5 will be there if the Meets happen. Stay tuned.
    Who? Names.

Laynes who is a fast finisher. He was beat by Jason Carty 7.01 and appears to be getting better after having come back from Lung Cancer. What a great Story that is. Laynes was sluggish in that Final but props to Jason.

https://youtu.be/Rn1kcmYBX98

Imo if Dixon cleans up his start a bit..he has a shot Under the right conditions. Maybe Vickers holds everyone off even at 53 yrs old but with 11.00. Then there is me who never really cared to show how fast I still am until recently. With the right speed end/specific coord it can be done.

Btw, any opinions on the following. With all the facilities in the area being off grounds I have been doing Ins/outs fef on a slight grade/incline right next to the house. Did a another session 2 days ago on the semi hard dirt. It rained for two days In a row. I can advance to another area down below with a very very low grade decline but it is not that long. Only 35 meters or so before I start running on the pavement. It’s getting faster and faster for me. Just doing what I am able to do.

Trying to post a pic of the hill I sprint. The great thing about the dirt hill is that it rains and softens it a little. Then gradually, it gets harder over time as my speed picks up. Love it.

I’ll put some of CF’s thoughts on Ins and outs here tomorrow. His info/products/posts were pure Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Laynes who is a fast finisher. He was beat by Jason Carty 7.01 and appears to be getting better after having come back from Lung Cancer. What a great Story that is. Laynes was sluggish in that Final but props to Jason.

https://youtu.be/Rn1kcmYBX98

Imo if Dixon cleans up his start a bit..he has a shot Under the right conditions. Maybe Vickers holds everyone off even at 53 yrs old but with 11.00. Then there is me who never really cared to show how fast I still am until recently. With the right speed end/specific coord it can be done.

Btw, any opinions on the following. With all the facilities in the area being off grounds I have been doing Ins/outs fef on a slight grade/incline right next to the house. Did a another session 2 days ago on the semi hard dirt. It rained for two days In a row. I can advance to another area down below with a very very low grade decline but it is not that long. Only 35 meters or so before I start running on the pavement. It’s getting faster and faster for me. Just doing what I am able to do.
    I have been waking up at 4am to hit the track at 5 to beat the police and other people. Luckily have a key to all the HS tracks down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    I have been waking up at 4am to hit the track at 5 to beat the police and other people. Luckily have a key to all the HS tracks down here.
    More like a Key to the Kingdome, broski. That's Dope! and not the kind that The Police should be worried about, IMO. The Police that recognise a Driven person will probably look the other way. We would hope anyway. We recognise our own kind.

What about the Easily Offended types out there that will tell you...NO NO NO Chris, that's an unfair advantage and you should just wait til we all have access blah blah blah lol
    I know. I know. They can go to ....