Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: World Masters FUN schedule

  1. #41
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,026

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Please tell me ur not out hoarding toilet tissue? I went shopping for my elderly neighbor this morning and had to shop at 4 different stores.
    Go to your local mom and pop stores.

  2. #42
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,026

  3. #43
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,727

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Old news bro, where you been. I haven't missed anything.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Do we need to rename the thread-

    USATF Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships Fun 2021.

    Or start another one. I do predict that next year Gault’s record of 10.88 will be broken. At this meet or a Meet in Davis, CA. Why? Bc 2 or more of the fastest 5 will be there if the Meets happen. Stay tuned.

  5. #45
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,727

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Do we need to rename the thread-

    USATF Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships Fun 2021.

    Or start another one. I do predict that next year Gault’s record of 10.88 will be broken. At this meet or a Meet in Davis, CA. Why? Bc 2 or more of the fastest 5 will be there if the Meets happen. Stay tuned.
    Who? Names.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Laynes who is a fast finisher. He was beat by Jason Carty 7.01 and appears to be getting better after having come back from Lung Cancer. What a great Story that is. Laynes was sluggish in that Final but props to Jason.

    https://youtu.be/Rn1kcmYBX98

    Imo if Dixon cleans up his start a bit..he has a shot Under the right conditions. Maybe Vickers holds everyone off even at 53 yrs old but with 11.00. Then there is me who never really cared to show how fast I still am until recently. With the right speed end/specific coord it can be done.

    Btw, any opinions on the following. With all the facilities in the area being off grounds I have been doing Ins/outs fef on a slight grade/incline right next to the house. Did a another session 2 days ago on the semi hard dirt. It rained for two days In a row. I can advance to another area down below with a very very low grade decline but it is not that long. Only 35 meters or so before I start running on the pavement. It’s getting faster and faster for me. Just doing what I am able to do.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Trying to post a pic of the hill I sprint. The great thing about the dirt hill is that it rains and softens it a little. Then gradually, it gets harder over time as my speed picks up. Love it.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    I’ll put some of CF’s thoughts on Ins and outs here tomorrow. His info/products/posts were pure Gold.

  9. #49
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,026

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Laynes who is a fast finisher. He was beat by Jason Carty 7.01 and appears to be getting better after having come back from Lung Cancer. What a great Story that is. Laynes was sluggish in that Final but props to Jason.

    https://youtu.be/Rn1kcmYBX98

    Imo if Dixon cleans up his start a bit..he has a shot Under the right conditions. Maybe Vickers holds everyone off even at 53 yrs old but with 11.00. Then there is me who never really cared to show how fast I still am until recently. With the right speed end/specific coord it can be done.

    Btw, any opinions on the following. With all the facilities in the area being off grounds I have been doing Ins/outs fef on a slight grade/incline right next to the house. Did a another session 2 days ago on the semi hard dirt. It rained for two days In a row. I can advance to another area down below with a very very low grade decline but it is not that long. Only 35 meters or so before I start running on the pavement. It’s getting faster and faster for me. Just doing what I am able to do.
    I have been waking up at 4am to hit the track at 5 to beat the police and other people. Luckily have a key to all the HS tracks down here.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    I have been waking up at 4am to hit the track at 5 to beat the police and other people. Luckily have a key to all the HS tracks down here.
    More like a Key to the Kingdome, broski. That's Dope! and not the kind that The Police should be worried about, IMO. The Police that recognise a Driven person will probably look the other way. We would hope anyway. We recognise our own kind.

    What about the Easily Offended types out there that will tell you...NO NO NO Chris, that's an unfair advantage and you should just wait til we all have access blah blah blah lol
    I know. I know. They can go to ....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •