Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: World Masters FUN schedule

Re: World Masters FUN schedule

Hey CF Members, just get as many things stocked up as you can as quickly as you can over the next 24 hours. It (Q) may be only for 1 week but could be extended up to 30 days. I really hope the info I got is just not true. May be in place by Monday.

It sounds like one of those false rumor type of things, but who knows nowadays.

See @DHS_Wolf
    Acting Secretary Chaf Wolf
    Homeland Security

says it's BS

The source I have is usually right and said it was real and not to believe the government. Like I trust the government lol.
    Sold stocks. Got cash. Got guns/ammo late last year.
    Working on getting copper phone line in house, etc. like the old days. Gas stove.
    not fear...just trying to be ahead of the heard.

Very interesting. Very interesting.

Well, going to watch Jar Jar Binks propose that the Senate gives Emergency powers to Palpatine.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The source I have is usually right and said it was real and not to believe the government. Like I trust the government lol.
    Sold stocks. Got cash. Got guns/ammo late last year.
    Working on getting copper phone line in house, etc. like the old days. Gas stove.
    not fear...just trying to be ahead of the heard.

Very interesting. Very interesting.

Well, going to watch Jar Jar Binks propose that the Senate gives Emergency powers to Palpatine.

Bunch of non sense... Sounds ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Bunch of non sense... Sounds ridiculous.
    He also said that Trump is looking into cancelling the election (attorneys), hence, the Jar Jar Binks reference from me. Ppl canít think objectively sometimes bc theyíre too damned worried about politics or thinking about it. I donít care about Politics when I make my own decisions.

It seems like everything they have said to do nutrition (as only one example( wise, is the exact opposite of how we really need to it.

Now that you are back again...

Offer something, bro. This is the time we need to share what is working for our Families and our own training.

He also said that Trump is looking into cancelling the election (attorneys), hence, the Jar Jar Binks reference from me. Ppl can’t think objectively sometimes bc they’re too damned worried about politics or thinking about it. I don’t care about Politics when I make my own decisions.

It seems like everything they have said to do nutrition (as only one example( wise, is the exact opposite of how we really need to it.

Now that you are back again...

Offer something, bro. This is the time we need to share what is working for our Families and our own training.
    Please tell me ur not out hoarding toilet tissue? I went shopping for my elderly neighbor this morning and had to shop at 4 different stores.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Please tell me ur not out hoarding toilet tissue? I went shopping for my elderly neighbor this morning and had to shop at 4 different stores.
    Thatís big of you. I did and will cont. to do the same. Since you asked...I also went to wal mart last night before closing at 8:30 and didnít need tp but they put it out in front of me. I grabbed two bc there were fucking vultures trying to take as many as they can like the checkers are going to let them buy that many. Anyways, I waited there and gave one each to elderly folks who had no chance.

I called out the bitches who tried to hoard the shit. Pressured them til they gave up some..I gave it to the checker to hold on to til I find another elder who missed out. Ran all over the store at 8:30 and found him...told him to follow me NOW. Got him one to.

Keep up the great work, man. This is BS

Btw, I have an eBay source that I’ve been learning from and he has been selling tp for the past year. I only get it for my kids on a need only basis. We have to be great examples for our kids. For example, one can go through every single one of my posts since I took to online forums, etc. I’ve NEVER insulted or regret anything I have ever wrote. My kids, Family members can go through anything I’ve ever done and see nothing but a great example of caring and sharing.

Let’s help.

Btw, I have an eBay source that Iíve been learning from and he has been selling tp for the past year. I only get it for my kids on a need only basis. We have to be great examples for our kids. For example, one can go through every single one of my posts since I took to online forums, etc. Iíve NEVER insulted or regret anything I have ever wrote. My kids, Family members can go through anything Iíve ever done and see nothing but a great example of caring and sharing.

Letís help.
    Which makes me think, bro. Did he hoard himself? Or does he have a great source?

If he hoards...fuck him too. Iíll try and figure it out. I donít support that type of BS.

I went online bc we are online ppl. The elders are not. Leave it for them and the others.

And if someone did purchase in 07-08. What did you buy? Compare it with the ROI to NFLX over the long haul.
    back in 08 i wasnt in the market yet.
    With this market ive been loading up on dividen stocks, alibaba and a few biotech stocks. im gambling with the biotech. I did hit one last month for 9k (went to 15k after market).