Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: World Masters FUN schedule

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    I wouldn’t purchase any stocks now for the long term now, Bro. I’ll be shorting stocks in about 4-6 months *****minimum. Again, patterns repeat over and over and over again. Now is the time to read about shorting stocks. Not to Short bc that takes a lot of time to learn, but to know when you are past the worst of times. IBD has a good book to read about it.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Also, changed my own pattern to shopping. Before-I’m out and about in the evening for things. Now- get up early to shop for goods. If one goes out AFTER the kids go to bed...You are going to get scraps from ppl with ....well, you get the idea.

    Most grocery stores stock up before they open. Wal Mart is different. They replenish their goods after they finalize or confirm the loads as they come in. Patterns, patterns.

  3. #23
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,026

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I wouldn’t purchase any stocks now for the long term now, Bro. I’ll be shorting stocks in about 4-6 months *****minimum. Again, patterns repeat over and over and over again. Now is the time to read about shorting stocks. Not to Short bc that takes a lot of time to learn, but to know when you are past the worst of times. IBD has a good book to read about it.
    So your telling me that buying these steeply discounted stocks for leng holds is a bad idea.....LOL ok. Im loading up on these stocks awaiting on there returns and collecting dividends. got a bunch of shares of alibaba...awaiting for it to blow like it should. travel stocks dropping, REITs dropping, oil Dropping....this is a buyer market. Too late to try and short...the market is too volitile for that. boeing might be a good short though. I hope they go bankrupt

  4. #24
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,026

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Also, changed my own pattern to shopping. Before-I’m out and about in the evening for things. Now- get up early to shop for goods. If one goes out AFTER the kids go to bed...You are going to get scraps from ppl with ....well, you get the idea.

    Most grocery stores stock up before they open. Wal Mart is different. They replenish their goods after they finalize or confirm the loads as they come in. Patterns, patterns.
    Wrong.....these stores arent really stocking much of shit. people hording toilet paper. Now the stores are open to the elderly onlyu during the early hours.
    Best bet is to keep trying

  5. #25
    Administrator Angela Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,739

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    So your telling me that buying these steeply discounted stocks for leng holds is a bad idea.....LOL ok. Im loading up on these stocks awaiting on there returns and collecting dividends. got a bunch of shares of alibaba...awaiting for it to blow like it should. travel stocks dropping, REITs dropping, oil Dropping....this is a buyer market. Too late to try and short...the market is too volitile for that. boeing might be a good short though. I hope they go bankrupt
    I think healthy skepticism is not bad but don't forget about things that are REAL. ..... good places to invest in might me....Toronto. just say-in...I agree with you both but the words for the wise may not matter or they may matter a great deal.

    Here is what I believe might matter. GREED is real. Ask Mr. Bernie. First he inadvertently came across a chance and then when he realized it was not getting noticed he went further and ta da.... he imploded his family. Worse...? Is it possible. He is alive to see and feel it and I am going to bet that feeling is crushing. OUCH.

    Peeps will do what peeps will do but in the end cherish the free stuff. LOVE HOPE CHARITY FAITH KINDNESS ( hate to keep bringing up the big man's name as I know ya all might be saying why does she keep on about CMF... but this was his way.........KINDNESS is what he wanted for his son. Other than that he wanted to make sure I was okay and his son was okay. )

    PERSPECTIVE peeps.

    FACTS

    Love you all especially those of you from day 1. LOVE it.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    So your telling me that buying these steeply discounted stocks for leng holds is a bad idea.....LOL ok. Im loading up on these stocks awaiting on there returns and collecting dividends. got a bunch of shares of alibaba...awaiting for it to blow like it should. travel stocks dropping, REITs dropping, oil Dropping....this is a buyer market. Too late to try and short...the market is too volitile for that. boeing might be a good short though. I hope they go bankrupt
    Sold all in Oct. of last year. One of them was one day before it went down $30. It did finally get back and went above slightly but I didnít bite. Shorted some stocks recently so I didnít miss anything. There is not only one time to short stocks. Their will be several canít miss opportunities more than likely. If not, so be it.

    Itís too early to do it again IMO.

    Purchasing stocks that pay dividends is good, No doubt.

    Maybe someone like you purchased in 07- 08. Good for you. Not my style or strength. I purchased the very 1st day of a Confirmed rally. March of 09. Rode NFLX. Day 1.

    Cool story- back in 02 me and a guy at work would always try to teach each other the methods we used. He bought KMart at 30 cents or something. He was a real estate commercial kinda guy. He said KM has so much real estate that it will definitely go back up. That stock went up to $27 months later. He cashed out for more than $2MM but got greedy and sent it overseas but got busted after the Homeland Deal offshore Accts being reported. He would have had to do a lot of time but he was able to offer the government intel by going undercover and looking into shady businesses for them.
    He always bought ORCL daily.. thousands of shares and sold it for razor thin margins. .15 cents. He would make 10gs a week. Showed me how he took out 10k a week and how deposited in different accounts, to make even more money.
    This was all done in a bear market.
    He always called me when the Market turned good.
    He called me in 08 to day buy Visa through my guy. Before it gets offered to the public. Youíll be able to get it a slight discount and then sale it 1st day for a nice profit. The only problem was...2
    Was that you needed to at least invest $2MM. We learned a lot from each other.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Save mart is the only doing that in the area I live-in and therefore, I don’t go there.

    Let’s just say...I am still an eggs and meat guy daily bc I always go out like you wrote, and get mine and my kids in the AM.
    Whey protein is there as a very good backup.

    BTW, how’s the lower back? Home gym? Training?

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    Online orders is the work around for the Seniors getting in line first, btw. Many of them don’t have PCs or smart phones around here. We can’t forget about them however.

    What’s working for others out there? No reason to hoard good info, folks!!

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    And if someone did purchase in 07-08. What did you buy? Compare it with the ROI to NFLX over the long haul.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sacramento County
    Posts
    605

    Re: World Masters FUN schedule

    When the shit hits the fan in ppl’s own training and/or of their athletes is when IMO Charlie showed his true genius. Lots and lots of ppl who have relied upon his consulting for years.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •