Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: World Masters FUN schedule

Re: World Masters FUN schedule

Balance I am going to be in Cali soon on my way someplace else... where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    Balance I am going to be in Cali soon on my way someplace else... where are you?
    Sacramento area. Who is talking about politics?
    The general public certainly does not control the Market. They buy heavy into the massive selling off based on the Buzz then get left with...stay in the market long term..stocks will eventually rebound years later. Patterns repeat over and over again.

B Johnson
    Round 1 at 94% 10.36

2008 and 2009
    U Bolt
    Rounds 1 at 94%

Will post vids soon and start another thread. One better be getting in a number of races in if they can’t or won’t surpass that in practice.

Also, Bolt coming in Hot off the turn in 2008 to A Powell 8.68 split who takes about 9.5 strides before taking the baton from the fastest sprinter we’ve all ever seen. Both on the turn and on the straight.

More later

Too sore from Yard work at 1pm then Batting practice at 8:30 for an hour. Gotta take a nap. I can talk about that, right?

I just received an email from the School district in the City I live in. All schools will be closed down next week and it may be extended. Basically, Spring Break is here a Month early for my Son. Daughter was out already bc she is in year-round school. Looks like a Family Member or two of a Student here is being quarantined.

Let the Fun begin! Now I can have my son help me with the remaining yard work. Not exactly Universal Studios but you have to roll with the punches. We cover this in Weekly Family Meetings- Communication.

I'll do yard work in the Summer in 100d + weather. I'm talking Heavy laborious work and not picking flowers. If most ppl can't even do that type of work which is easy to me...how do they think they can compete with me on the opposite side of the spectrum...when the conditions are perfect for Fast Sprinting (to achieve training Season Bests) and I'm ready/prepared for it?

Like Charlie wrote- How can you expect to beat a person, if you can't even do their work out- speed session.

CF "Astounding performances come from astounding training."

Take off your MAGA Hats for a minute ppl. UFC which I’ve been waiting for for years has been cancelled. Dana White is a huge Trump supporter and for good reason. Is he doing this to hurt Trump?? Get your heads out of your asses ppl.

Off to the Hill to sprint. I’ve added another month of Hills. Nov. - March. JAM style mon.

Edit: turns out that it was UFC Fight Night 170 in Brazil. Still on but to be held without crowd. I really want to watch the UFC 249 in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sacramento area. Who is talking about politics?
    The general public certainly does not control the Market. They buy heavy into the massive selling off based on the Buzz then get left with...stay in the market long term..stocks will eventually rebound years later. Patterns repeat over and over again.

B Johnson
    Round 1 at 94% 10.36

2008 and 2009
    U Bolt
    Rounds 1 at 94%

Will post vids soon and start another thread. One better be getting in a number of races in if they can’t or won’t surpass that in practice.

you are rocking it Balance. thanks

Take off your MAGA Hats for a minute ppl. UFC which I’ve been waiting for for years has been cancelled. Dana White is a huge Trump supporter and for good reason. Is he doing this to hurt Trump?? Get your heads out of your asses ppl.

Off to the Hill to sprint. I’ve added another month of Hills. Nov. - March. JAM style mon.

Edit: turns out that it was UFC Fight Night 170 in Brazil. Still on but to be held without crowd. I really want to watch the UFC 249 in April.
    Love it.... keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    Have a blast in Dubai and all the best for you on this trip.

Can't wait to go there.
    Well Covid shut down the studio....trip to dubai is cancelled...along with everything else

Trump as expected handled this along with the rest of his cronies, fox news and other MAGA lovers like fools. Its a hoax, the "chinese" flu wont come here....well now look at us. Trump defunded the CDc and straight up disbanded a pandemic department. Now we cant test people unlike japan who is able to test 10k a day. THe world is laughing at Merica....as they should. The market is tanking (i love it cause ive been adding to all my positions and picking up some blue chippers), economy on the brink...people losing jobs, schools and universities closing.....and track season is all but over. All the blame falls onto Trump and his (drain the swamp) white house. PS.....I think trump has covid