Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Coach Charlie Francis Oly / What do you think?

Re: Master Coach Charlie Francis Oly / What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Interesting. After reading your post I went over to his and Pfaff’s twitter accounts for the 1st time in a very long while...a lot of it was hate for Trump.

Btw, there were many sprinters breaking 10.00 for the 1st time in 2015....only to never again come close to those lifetime bests. It’s not just an Altis thing folks!
    I think most of Pfaff's tweets have been political for some time.

200s and 400s have been darn good the last couple of seasons, so something favorable is happening at those distances across track and field.

Masters athlete, Justin Gatlin is back with Dennis.....Smart man. I figured he would realize leaving dennis, the man who took him from a 4 year layoff and running 10.6 to becoming a world champ again wasnt a smart move. Gatliong had left for Id say half a year to train with David olivers old coach "forgot his name"

Brooks Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post

Masters athlete, Justin Gatlin is back with Dennis.....Smart man. I figured he would realize leaving dennis, the man who took him from a 4 year layoff and running 10.6 to becoming a world champ again wasnt a smart move. Gatliong had left for Id say half a year to train with David olivers old coach "forgot his name"
    Who is this young man?

Well spoken, confident and so talented! It will be interesting to see how he finishes this season.

You guys hating on Stu - bringing in some high traffic numbers... LOL

Most users ever online was 3,524, 12 Hours Ago at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    It's ok to share a little hate on those who hate us but at some point I wish we could discuss the training of these coaches/athletes like we use to when Charlie was around... We had some great discussions on Bolt, Powell, and Gay camps many of these discussions can still be found on this site. I think Stu and Tony Holler could bring about some interesting conversations instead all the constant hate.
    Fair point...But Stu started it ,so it looks like we are finishing it. He just sounded like such a dickhead for trashing Charlie for what appears to be no apparent reason other than to make himself sound intelligent and way more successful than his results indicate..... I repeat....Dickhead

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    Who is this young man?

Well spoken, confident and so talented! It will be interesting to see how he finishes this season.
    Unfortunately, he seems to have already finished the season with an injury sustained in the 200m final. It looked pretty bad, and I doubt he will race again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    Who is this young man?

Kenny is another young college kid who just turned pro. He ran 19.4 with a Hurricane then the next day ran 19.8 into a neg. So he is legit. Gonna be something special. Sad he got hurt. But ita been a long season for him. Rehab and get ready for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    You guys hating on Stu - bringing in some high traffic numbers... LOL

Most users ever online was 3,524, 12 Hours Ago at 11:45 AM.
    Maybe Stu will man up and defend his comments. And explain why athletes go to altis and run slow then leave.