Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

  1. #1
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse


  2. #2
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,847

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    will andre ever be the same

  3. #3
    Administrator Angela Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,585

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Only time will tell us for sure.

    He is young and that's a good thing.

    I am sure there are many aspects of what happened we will never know much about.

    Many aspects of what happened to him that are difficult to believe for someone at his level.

  4. #4
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    will andre ever be the same
    Old news but this kid made the right decision.

    https://www.flotrack.org/articles/62...deal-with-nike

  5. #5

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Speaking of right decisions, how about Michael Norman sticking with Carolyn Smith-Gilbert as his head coach:

    https://youtu.be/ekG1lYVBp9c

  6. #6
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Quote Originally Posted by Actuary400m View Post
    Speaking of right decisions, how about Michael Norman sticking with Carolyn Smith-Gilbert as his head coach:

    Posted that right above post #4.

  7. #7

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Where in the article in post #4 is Michael Norman mentioned?

  8. #8
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Quote Originally Posted by Actuary400m View Post
    Where in the article in post #4 is Michael Norman mentioned?

    Norman has previously stated that he will remain in Los Angeles to train with his college coach, Quincy Watts. Norman's teammate at USC, 400m hurdler Rai Benjamin, also signed with Nike and will continue to train at USC.

  9. #9

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Norman has previously stated that he will remain in Los Angeles to train with his college coach, Quincy Watts. Norman's teammate at USC, 400m hurdler Rai Benjamin, also signed with Nike and will continue to train at USC.
    I kid you not: the content of that link is different now than it was the other times I hit. Not sure how Flotrack updates stuff, but every time I hit it earlier today brought me to the Women's NCAA 100m champ story. Now it brings me to Norman. We are on the same page in the end.

  10. #10
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    Re: Aaron Brown beats Andre De Grasse

    Quote Originally Posted by Actuary400m View Post
    I kid you not: the content of that link is different now than it was the other times I hit. Not sure how Flotrack updates stuff, but every time I hit it earlier today brought me to the Women's NCAA 100m champ story. Now it brings me to Norman. We are on the same page in the end.
    How's your outdoor season going??? Are you competing in Canada next summer?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •