Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: 9.98

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Re: 9.98

    Wow!

    Wonder when he will get a legal sub 10.

  3. #3
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,101

    Re: 9.98

    Quote Originally Posted by lr1400 View Post
    Wow!

    Wonder when he will get a legal sub 10.
    He will tear up the SEC next year.. He's been running 10.0-10.2 all season. I guess that 45s 400 helped his 100m. He's eating up the track..

  4. #4
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,101

    Re: 9.98


  5. #5

    Re: 9.98

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    He will tear up the SEC next year.. He's been running 10.0-10.2 all season. I guess that 45s 400 helped his 100m. He's eating up the track..

    I know nothing about UGA track. Hope they don't screw him up, you see that a lot. Kid could be special and the next face of track after Bolt.

    Some idiots on letsrun say he should run the 800 lol. That's some dumb shit. White kid runs fast, put him in 800. Idiots.

    I'm going to go watch him.

  6. #6
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,101

    Re: 9.98

    Quote Originally Posted by lr1400 View Post
    I know nothing about UGA track. Hope they don't screw him up, you see that a lot. Kid could be special and the next face of track after Bolt.

    Some idiots on letsrun say he should run the 800 lol. That's some dumb shit. White kid runs fast, put him in 800. Idiots.

    I'm going to go watch him.
    It's a mini Lsu from a sprint program. Short speed and power work - solid program.

  7. #7

    Re: 9.98

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    It's a mini Lsu from a sprint program. Short speed and power work - solid program.

    That's should be good.

    I wonder how he trains now.....

    You never know.

  8. #8
    Administrator Angela Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,585

    Re: 9.98

    white guys can run fast...

  9. #9
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,101

    Re: 9.98

    You should listen to his dad - "just work hard". I wish it was that easy.

  10. #10
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,101

    Re: 9.98

    Quote Originally Posted by lr1400 View Post
    That's should be good.

    I wonder how he trains now.....

    You never know.
    You should listen to his dad - "just work hard". I wish it was that easy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •