Thread: Kurt Downes World Speed Summit

Kurt Downes World Speed Summit

I'm always biased when speed/power based sprint coaches give all these other coaches credit but always skip over Charlie. Also when I hear the word wickets and it makes me "smh". Overall Kurt sounds like a great guy. Solid interview and very good results.

Re: Kurt Downes World Speed Summit

I guess Canadian coaches are scared to mention his name........THey need to man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    I guess Canadian coaches are scared to mention his name........THey need to man up.
    I guess. That's not how I roll - keep it real 100% of the time. So many coaches are charging for information - Charlie gave away so much detail training information. What's worst most of these coaches haven't coached any winners in decades!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    I guess. That's not how I roll - keep it real 100% of the time. So many coaches are charging for information - Charlie gave away so much detail training information. What's worst most of these coaches haven't coached any winners in decades!!!
    Exactly and a lot of information is just a repeat of Charlie. I tried to listen to Kurt.....was a waste of my time. Said nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Exactly and a lot of information is just a repeat of Charlie. I tried to listen to Kurt.....was a waste of my time. Said nothing new.
    Love those bands.