Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 143

Thread: 2018 races

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,845

    Re: 2018 races

    The late Tony Wells has been her primary influence in coaching.

  2. #22
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,189

    Re: 2018 races

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    The late Tony Wells has been her primary influence in coaching.
    Sounds accurate...

  3. #23

    Re: 2018 races

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlA078YDzI
    WOW.. Looks like there's a new contender for the crown and only 20 years old.

  4. #24
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,115

    Re: 2018 races

    Damn he came outta no where

  5. #25
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,115

    Re: 2018 races

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    How so?????
    DId you look at those links? SHit looks and sounds just like charlies stuff

  6. #26
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,115

    Re: 2018 races



    Ben Johnson esque

  7. #27
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,189

    Re: 2018 races

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    DId you look at those links? SHit looks and sounds just like charlies stuff
    I read those slides several months ago, I wouldn't say so.... I would say she love her jumps - I'm gonna try and reach out to her.

  8. #28
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,115

    Re: 2018 races

    Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    I read those slides several months ago, I wouldn't say so.... I would say she love her jumps - I'm gonna try and reach out to her.
    Looks Pretty similar to Charlie stuff to me. But I cant blame her. It works. Sure she has made tweaks but its Charlies formula. ANother reason she produces great results year after year.

  9. #29
    Administrator Angela Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,768

    Re: 2018 races

    Charlie was very careful with the jumps. He was always watching for the quality and if and when the contacts became sloppy he would make sure it did not happen again.

    I see so many people doing jumps at the track and it's painful watching the volumes without any regard for quality.

  10. #30
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,189

    Re: 2018 races

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Looks Pretty similar to Charlie stuff to me. But I cant blame her. It works. Sure she has made tweaks but its Charlies formula. ANother reason she produces great results year after year.
    That's what I asked - which parts look similar. One of those slides I see 4 speed days - Charlie never done this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •