Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: World Speed Summit 3

Re: World Speed Summit 3

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    You didnt get any secrets you can share? Any video?
    Also, you didnt go around the corner to see gatlin and the dennis camp? They train literally 10 minutes away.
    Anyway I think we all know how the secret thing turns out don't we? LOL.

But yeah I know what you mean regarding footage and seeing the running on film and it's always cool looking at what the training looks like by other people.

You didnt get any secrets you can share? Any video?
    Also, you didnt go around the corner to see gatlin and the dennis camp? They train literally 10 minutes away.
    There are tons of pro groups in Florida. Omar Brown (VCB's husband) also trains out of Montverde Academy, and I didn't get a chance to go see Dennis or Omar on this trip.

Brooks Johnson is also nearby at Disney, and Seagrave is a quick 2 hour drive at IMG so there are lots of places to go.

I didn't go to Florida to run around to five different tracks, I was focused on having a great camp with the group I went with.

I was trying to meet up with Steve Fudge from BA, but he arrived the day after we left.

We usually run at Dennis's meet in June, as it's always a fun time.

I tried to give a decent rundown of the practice on Friday. Even if I was able to get video, it wouldn't be very nice to post it without permission of the coach and each athlete.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    Wow! Great job Tyrone and Christine @WorldSpeedSummit 3.

I am speaking once again so let me know what you think or shoot me a note if you have any questions.

http://worldspeedsummit.com/angelacoon

best,

Angé

World Speed Summit 4 is back in action.

If you want to watch or listen to all of the presenters on your own time buy the all access pass for $67.00 USDA starting today at 12 noon EST.

Otherwise it will be free starting October 23rd BUT you have to watch or listen while the presentation is available.

My thoughts are if you have any intention what so ever to listen to only a few it's your best idea to PRE BUY NOW

Here is the link

https://worldspeedsummit.com/angelacoon

Let me know what you think and you enjoyed listening to most and why.

Håkan Andersson is Sweden's leading sprints coach. He has coached numerous Swedish national champions and record holders- and does it all in a VERY cold climate. In this session, Håkan takes us through the career of Peter Karlsson- an athlete who started sprinting by running a very ordinary 11.70 in the 100m at age 17- yet managed a blistering career best of 10.18 seconds!

Good stuff

And he is a charliefrancis.com customer.

And he is a charliefrancis.com customer.
    I just hate when people bring up CF and doping.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Håkan Andersson is Sweden's leading sprints coach. He has coached numerous Swedish national champions and record holders- and does it all in a VERY cold climate. In this session, Håkan takes us through the career of Peter Karlsson- an athlete who started sprinting by running a very ordinary 11.70 in the 100m at age 17- yet managed a blistering career best of 10.18 seconds!

Good stuff
    I missed that session how was it? anything interesting?

I missed that session how was it? anything interesting?
    I listened to parts of Dan Pfaff and none of Brett Bartholomew/Dr. Bryan Mann not interested to listening to coaches who work with american football - well at least most. Håkan Andersson put alot of focus on short high intensity runs early in the training program while leaving the longer runs for the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    I just hate when people bring up CF and doping.
    who did that? It's a way of people identifying themselves as what they think is on the right side of things.

who did that? It's a way of people identifying themselves as what they think is on the right side of things.
    Håkan Andersson not sure if it was totally negative.. Maybe you should listen to it and tell me what you think.