Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

  1. #1

    Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Olympian Tyson Gay's 15-year-old daughter has been shot dead at a Kentucky restaurant.

    Trinity Gay, herself a rising track star, was shot in the neck at Cook Out restaurant in Lexington early Sunday morning.

    She died at the University of Kentucky Medical Center, the coroner's office for Fayette County said in a statement.

    Tyson, who will be flying back to Lexington Sunday, told LEX 18: 'She didn't make it. I'm so confused. She was just here last week for fall break. It's so crazy. I have no idea what happened.'



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...estaurant.html

  2. #2
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,870

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Very sad. Good ole Merica and its gun fascination

  3. #3
    Administrator Angela Coon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,586

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Quote Originally Posted by 100m001 View Post
    Olympian Tyson Gay's 15-year-old daughter has been shot dead at a Kentucky restaurant.

    Trinity Gay, herself a rising track star, was shot in the neck at Cook Out restaurant in Lexington early Sunday morning.

    She died at the University of Kentucky Medical Center, the coroner's office for Fayette County said in a statement.

    Tyson, who will be flying back to Lexington Sunday, told LEX 18: 'She didn't make it. I'm so confused. She was just here last week for fall break. It's so crazy. I have no idea what happened.'



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...estaurant.html

    How devastating for this family.
    I used to ask Charlie why he never wanted to live in California after he finished University.
    As many of you know he studied political science and had a particular interest in this area. He also loved and studied history.
    He also used to make comments about how stupid it was that the news loves to report that
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    Well, this is not a political forum but GUNS kill people. Maybe if you made it more difficult for people to have guns they might calm down after their frenzy of anger or what ever it is that drives people to kill others with intent or by mistake.

  4. #4

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed


  5. #5

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    How devastating for this family.
    I used to ask Charlie why he never wanted to live in California after he finished University.
    As many of you know he studied political science and had a particular interest in this area. He also loved and studied history.
    He also used to make comments about how stupid it was that the news loves to report that
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    Well, this is not a political forum but GUNS kill people. Maybe if you made it more difficult for people to have guns they might calm down after their frenzy of anger or what ever it is that drives people to kill others with intent or by mistake.
    Personally, I don't believe guns are the problem. The problem is American males. American males are bullies, they're full of hate, they lack self control, and they're violent. And it doesn't help that the criminal justice system here is very lenient on criminals.

    In other countries males are more intelligent (i.e, Japan) so they talk things over to avoid conflict, or the males are less violent, or the law in other countries is more harsh and swift with punishment so males in those countries think twice before they commit a crime.

    When I heard the news that Tyson's daughter was shot and killed in knew for sure young black guys were involved. Tired of this crap! I'm black myself and I'm telling you its ghetto thugs like the ones in the above article as to why people my age and younger can't go out anymore and have a good time.

    Those clowns need to be publicly hanged!!!!

  6. #6

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Guns are certainly a big part of the problem. If a violent person who lacks self control does not have access to a gun they will find it difficult to kill someone in rage. If they have a gun, you can be fairly certain that someone (or more than one person) will die.

    Australia banned assault weapons and imposed stricter gun laws in 1996 and hasn't seen a mass shooting since then. Japan has virtually no private gun ownership, as their gun laws are amongst the most restrictive in the world. They also have virtually no gun crime and their homicide rate is extremely low.

    America has the second highest per-capita incarceration rate in the world and, unlike other western countries, still imposes the death penalty. Black males are incarcerated and put to death at a much higher rate than white people. If anything, the American example shows us that a harsh (and racially discriminatory) justice system is not the answer to a country's violence problem.

  7. #7

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Definitely prayers for him and his family...But my question is why would some reports say "Banned Sprinters daughter"..Why can't they just say "Olympic Sprinter"...Toolbags!!!

  8. #8
    Member RB34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,156

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Definitely prayers for him and his family...But my question is why would some reports say "Banned Sprinters daughter"..Why can't they just say "Olympic Sprinter"...Toolbags!!!
    They did..

  9. #9
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,870

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Quote Originally Posted by 100m001 View Post
    Personally, I don't believe guns are the problem. The problem is American males. American males are bullies, they're full of hate, they lack self control, and they're violent. And it doesn't help that the criminal justice system here is very lenient on criminals.

    In other countries males are more intelligent (i.e, Japan) so they talk things over to avoid conflict, or the males are less violent, or the law in other countries is more harsh and swift with punishment so males in those countries think twice before they commit a crime.

    When I heard the news that Tyson's daughter was shot and killed in knew for sure young black guys were involved. Tired of this crap! I'm black myself and I'm telling you its ghetto thugs like the ones in the above article as to why people my age and younger can't go out anymore and have a good time.

    Those clowns need to be publicly hanged!!!!
    Well America as a whole is pretty terrible. Its not just males who are uneducated......watch any reality show and what do you see...uneducated females. You dumb down the masses and then you have an easier time controlling them. Which is why you have two choices for president right now....One will tell you your gonna get raped, the other will surprise rape you, but either way your going to get raped.

    Media is the reason you think its only black males out doing the killing. Trust that it is not, whites do just as much if not more.
    A Ghetto is a place that minorities are forced to live because of economic, social and legal pressure. If you put a 5 animals in a cage and give them enough food to feed 2 what do you think will happen? Pressure busts pipes and putting people in those conditions creates the shit show you have now. You can think good ole Ronald Wilson Reagan (666) for getting it started when he and the CIA introduced Crack into the ghetto.

    You have to look much deeper than what you see on the bullshit news and media. In America, Remember the news and media is controlled by whites so ofcourse they will make non whites look like they are the problem. There is a reason blacks make up more than 85% or the Privatized Prison population.

    Lack of resources, education and sanctions creates what you see now. Guns are part of the problem. No other country on earth has a gun problem except MERICA!

    also why was gay's daughter at a fast food joint at 4AM in the morning the day before school?

  10. #10

    Re: Tyson Gay Daughter Killed

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Well America as a whole is pretty terrible. Its not just males who are uneducated......watch any reality show and what do you see...uneducated females.
    Yes, but American females don't go around committing mass murder. An uneducated female is harmless and if a woman does inflict any kind of harm they usually harm themselves.




    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Media is the reason you think its only black males out doing the killing. Trust that it is not, whites do just as much if not more.
    I'm well aware that males from all racial groups kill. However, the fact remains that black neighborhoods are just more violent and dangerous. It's not just here in America, it's the same in Africa, Jamaica, Haiti, ect. In South Africa, because of all the crime, the white south Africans have a joke: " What's the difference between a racist and a tourist?" Answer: Two weeks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    A ghetto is a place that minorities are forced to live because of economic, social and legal pressure. If you put a 5 animals in a cage and give them enough food to feed 2 what do you think will happen? Pressure busts pipes and putting people in those conditions creates the shit show you have now. You can think good ole Ronald Wilson Reagan (666) for getting it started when he and the CIA introduced Crack into the ghetto.

    You have to look much deeper than what you see on the bullshit news and media. In America, Remember the news and media is controlled by whites so ofcourse they will make non whites look like they are the problem. There is a reason blacks make up more than 85% or the Privatized Prison population.

    Lack of resources, education and sanctions creates what you see now. Guns are part of the problem. No other country on earth has a gun problem except MERICA!
    American blacks constantly want to blame white people or poverty for their problems instead of taking responsibility for their own problems.

    Some of the poorest people in America are white who live in the Appalachian mountains or in the hick trailer park towns and they just don't have the level of crime and shootings as they do in black neighborhoods. The percentage of black crime is high because blacks simply commit more crime which is why when a black person makes a good living they move out of their black neighborhood. If this weren't true black neighborhoods would be just as affluent as white neighborhoods because people would be more willing to live and invest in black neighborhoods. This isn't racist, this is reality.

    Also, American blacks aren't held hostage, they can migrate to another part of the world where they feel they have better opportunities. For example, look at all the Mexicans who migrate to America and work in the kitchens, cutting grass or building or rebuilding homes. These are all jobs American blacks can do, and have first dibs at, but they refuse to work those kind of jobs and rather try and be rappers. Why???

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    also why was gay's daughter at a fast food joint at 4AM in the morning the day before school?
    Victim blaming. That's like saying a girl brought rape onto herself because she wore a dress that was too revealing.

    It doesn't matter, if she wanted a burger at 4am she should safely be able to do that. She didn't deserve to be shot and killed because she was out late at a burger joint.

    I have been overseas and it's much safer out late and night then here in America. I been to Bangkok for example and was shocked that young girls and young beautiful women stay out late and walk to and from work down dark alleys and dark streets. You know why? Because nothing happens to them....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •