Page 95 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45 85 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 105 ... LastLast

Thread: RB34 Training Journal

Re: RB34 Training Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Baseball Cleats early on and also depends on the quality and softness of the surface/grass. Very flexible, not rigid. Perfect for me. I have some adidas flats that have a ton of traction that I use also. I can’t remember what they are called at the moment.
    Finding the right surface as well as the right shoes is huge for me. I hope I can continue on without any huge life surprises like this past year. Just kidding. I’ll just role with the punches as best as I can.

Btw, made my first sims bet yesterday.
    GSW 15/16 vs OKC 11/12 both at -115. Went with the Dubs. No way in hell that should have been -115..but I don’t know much about the detail. Was it a back to back game for the dubs, injuries, I didn’t have any of that detail. Didn’t need it for the GSW but OKC
    Where are you finding basketball sims?

“ Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are the days I am actually fighting my hardest.”

I can’t wait to see your post the day after one of your extensive tempo sessions after the day of you hitting some great speed work the day before. Leave the work out knowing you crushed it, but still feel fantastic bc you didn’t get stupid/greedy. Wake up the next day feeling like WTF!

Slow ppl don’t ever know what that truly feels like. It’s a Bitch/Bear!
    There is know way to overdo speed on those ext. tempo days. No way, no how.

https://mobile.betonline.ag/sports

Bottom right you will find SIMS under “other sports” when they have them. There is no option at the bottom for SIMS at this time. I check a few times a day.

All sports are there. You won’t be able to select NBA, NHL, etc. there all listed there together.

https://mobile.betonline.ag/sports

Bottom right you will find SIMS under “other sports” when they have them. There is no option at the bottom for SIMS at this time. I check a few times a day.

All sports are there. You won’t be able to select NBA, NHL, etc. there all listed there together.
    5dimes had nba, nfl, nhl, mlb, and ufc but dropped them all besides football. How are sims treating you?

“ Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are the days I am actually fighting my hardest.”

I can’t wait to see your post the day after one of your extensive tempo sessions after the day of you hitting some great speed work the day before. Leave the work out knowing you crushed it, but still feel fantastic bc you didn’t get stupid/greedy. Wake up the next day feeling like WTF!

Slow ppl don’t ever know what that truly feels like. It’s a Bitch/Bear!
    There is know way to overdo speed on those ext. tempo days. No way, no how.
    How much ext/int tempo are you doing?

Week 1:
    Sunday:
    Warmup S
    7x30 timed (upper calf tightness/soreness) (timer issues)
    Jumps for distance 6x5
    Bench press 4x5
    Back squat 4x3
    Rdl 3x5
    Db support row 3x12

This week I am doing 630m of sprint work, 190 jumps, and 30 throws. Not how I wanted to start spp with timer issues and sore upper calf. Glad to have day 1 in the books and looking forward to the progress over these next 2 months.

Do you guys like the hip thrust machine?

I wonder why? I only get the ones that seem kinda dumb and easy to win, so it's low volume there.
    I'll take the Dubs 15/16 against any team without a guy named Jordan. I'm not that good or confident playing NFL 2019 math-ups, so I stay out.

I'm shifting to more and more to crypto.
    Look up- link, algo, storj and
    sxp, band, lend (aave) last 30 days. Insane and safe potential.

1000m of ext. tempo at the hottest part of the day. I do other activities earlier/later in the day such as-light agility work playing with the Family Dog and some circuit work.
    I don't ever ease up before the line on them, either. For example, look at Asafa Powell easing up 2-3 steps before the line and losing to a very game Gatlin 2005 Pre Meet. Why practice giving up a Victory or great time? Even if it's tempo.
    Sometimes I'll add a rep for mind games. If it gets tough on those brutal days, I will pretend I tied someone in the 100m on the final rep and do one more as a run-off...see Felix and Tarmoh 2012. T mentally gave up and didn't even bother showing up. Nonsense. Kinda like the 49ers not trying really score before the 1st half is over...with the exception of one play.

Jawku timer?

re: Hip Thrust Machine:
    I've never seen one of these machines before. It seems to limit the range of motion, so I don't think I would use it over free weights, except for maybe single leg work. I don't do much single leg work.
    I'd also never had back support while doing hip thrusts. I wonder how that feels

Jawku timer?

re: Hip Thrust Machine:
    I've never seen one of these machines before. It seems to limit the range of motion, so I don't think I would use it over free weights, except for maybe single leg work. I don't do much single leg work.
    I'd also never had back support while doing hip thrusts. I wonder how that feels
    No. Speed trap 2 https://browertiming.com/tci-timing-system

It's very smooth - I like it over the bar. Get those glutes pumped up.