Page 60 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 50 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 70 110 ... LastLast

Thread: RB34 Training Journal

Re: RB34 Training Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Notice trump and the media always has excuses for these fools. They have mental issue, they are lone wolves...How many lone wolves make up a pack?
    True... It has truly been a blessing ever since donald gotten voted in because it gave me the chance to see many of my white friends’ true colors over social media. I have gone Jon Drummond and started deleting many of them.

Tuesday:
    Warmup W
    Rower 10(60on/2off) + 100 pushups
    Circuit A Abs 2x100

Getting easy - could probably cut the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    True... It has truly been a blessing ever since donald gotten voted in because it gave me the chance to see many of my white friends’ true colors over social media. I have gone Jon Drummond and started deleting many of them.
    I dont use much social media anymore especially FB. Tyson Screwed Jon over. Wonder what he up to. ALso clear your inbox. I sent a reply, but I dont know if it went through

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    I dont use much social media anymore especially FB. Tyson Screwed Jon over. Wonder what he up to. ALso clear your inbox. I sent a reply, but I dont know if it went through
    Some of Jon training videos of his son and athletes are funny.

[QUOTE=RB34;260146]
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post

My achilles was sore before I even touched a depth jump. Last Monday towards the beginning/mid of my speed session I felt some discomfort on a scale 1-10 - probably a 2. If anything its from the lower leg issues I been dealing with since last spring.

Too bad - site never allows me to attach pictures..

I would not do depth jumps if I had sore achilles.

I am looking into why the site does not allow photos.

[QUOTE=Angela Coon;260151]

I would not do depth jumps if I had sore achilles.

I am looking into why the site does not allow photos.
    We will see how things go today. The tendon it self feels solid, most of the discomfort when rubbing is on the inner lateral side. Been massaging the calves and the achilles area along with stim and tiger balm before training sessions. Having a hard time finding good training shoes these days because everything has foam bottoms.

Readiness is green/10, weekly hrv load is green, monthly hrv load is green. I feel good overall - hopefully I can deliver a solid special endurance session today.

Readiness is green/10, weekly hrv load is green, monthly hrv load is green. I feel good overall - hopefully I can deliver a solid special endurance session today.
    I'm sure you will deliver a solid SE session.

Curious why you mentioned the achilles?

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    I'm sure you will deliver a solid SE session.

Curious why you mentioned the achilles?
    There is some discomfort but overall I'm in a good place (mentally about my training). Gonna do everything to prep for the session and live with whatever happens. Been going through traumatophobia since 2010 about tearing my achilles - feel so many negative thoughts when it comes to my achilles and training.

Thursday: 660
    Warmup S
    4x30sled
    3x3x60 (20) 2/4m
    Jumps for distance 3x4
    Strength endurance: Running A's 2x30
    Deadlift/Depth jumps 3x3x410/3x4x20
    Bench press 3x3
    General strength: Extended 30s

The special endurance work will once again be split 60's with a 2min rest and 4min set break while accelerating out to 20m then riding it out for 40m. Making it a priority over these next 3 months to put a huge emphasis on conditioning my core with a variety of med ball and general strength circuits. Everything else is work as usually. Very good session - I got better today and most of all I avoided making the achilles worst.

These damn 60's felt harder then last week - I can't believe an extra 5m can have that type of impact.

Gonna do one more treatment session before bed.