Page 149 of 167 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1662

Thread: RB34 Training Journal

Re: RB34 Training Journal

It’s rare territory for sure.
    All very good names you speak of.
    Did the tempo and all the extra work in the heat. Reason is to be extremely fit and it makes me mean for competition. Would not let anyone
    Helped out a ton for recovery. Or maybe it was the naps 2 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It’s rare territory for sure.
    All very good names you speak of.
    Did the tempo and all the extra work in the heat. Reason is to be extremely fit and it makes me mean for competition. Would not let anyone
    Helped out a ton for recovery. Or maybe it was the naps 2 times a day.
    Extremely fit in which way? If you do things such as 9x90m str leg bounds or 9x90 hill sprints you will get all the fitness you need in a slightly more specific manner than jogging/striding. I try and make my foot contacts count at my age.

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    Extremely fit in which way? If you do things such as 9x90m str leg bounds or 9x90 hill sprints you will get all the fitness you need in a slightly more specific manner than jogging/striding. I try and make my foot contacts count at my age.
    Mainly, low heart rate and I enjoyed doing the work almost as much as weights. Nothing comes close to sprinting fast though. Feels great. As all of us Sprinters and former sprinters know. I’m extremely high energy and need to do that work bc it’s much safer than extra reps sprinting.

Today I was doing overhead shoulder work and my mind took me to another place mentally. I repped out hella reps. I wish I could do that on demand. Anyways, I thought it was cool.

Mainly, low heart rate and I enjoyed doing the work almost as much as weights. Nothing comes close to sprinting fast though. Feels great. As all of us Sprinters and former sprinters know. I’m extremely high energy and need to do that work bc it’s much safer than extra reps sprinting.
    You sound like a middle/long distance runner... Sprinters are usually label lazy.

Those scrawny little dudes that don’t like to lift heavy and sprint fast don’t know what they are missing.

My body can’t handle a lot of sprint reps. Even sprinters younger and faster would call me lazy. Not knowing I put the work in on the other side.

Softball, only sprint fast to 1st when necessary. Would cruise rounding the bases. Everybody on the team hated it.

Today I was doing overhead shoulder work and my mind took me to another place mentally. I repped out hella reps. I wish I could do that on demand. Anyways, I thought it was cool.
    I wish I had the capacity to do stuff like that. I gotta hit it hard and fast and rest for a couple days.

Shoulder work is between main work days. Light work, bro. You’d laugh at the weights I use for my shoulders. I have that V-taper shape like most sprinters.

My legs are tired from all the squats yesterday. 5 sets of 5-6 r

Shoulder work is between main work days. Light work, bro. You’d laugh at the weights I use for my shoulders. I have that V-taper shape like most sprinters.
    Yes the load may be low but you are going to failure = max effort.

Page 149 of 167 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 159 ... LastLast