Page 61 of 115 FirstFirst ... 11 51 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: RB34 Training Journal

Re: RB34 Training Journal

Green/10, no set back with the achilles. Gonna do one treatment this morning with one before bed.

Friday:
    Warmup JR
    4x200 r4
    Bodybuilding work B 2x10
    Circuit B Abs 2x100
    Med ball throws x100

Solid session - stronger and more consistent than last week.

No setbacks with the achilles - gonna perform 2 treatment sessions today and get ready for Monday speed session!!!

In CFTS - Charlie says the Soviet research has shown that ems can increase blood flow to tendons by up to 45%. I spoke with a friend who is the head athletic trainer for a nba team and he recommended long sessions in the pulsing mode. Yesterday I did one morning session for 30mins and one Pm session for 60mins. Over the past 48hrs I have felt much stronger - gonna cont to treat it over the next 2 weeks.

Bad day of betting yesterday - woke up this morning hrv score was up +12.8, amber, with a readiness score 7. I was told anytime your daily HRV is far above or below your average, it leads to amber or red. On a positive note I did get tons of sleep yesterday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RB34 View Post
    In CFTS - Charlie says the Soviet research has shown that ems can increase blood flow to tendons by up to 45%. I spoke with a friend who is the head athletic trainer for a nba team and he recommended long sessions in the pulsing mode. Yesterday I did one morning session for 30mins and one Pm session for 60mins. Over the past 48hrs I have felt much stronger - gonna cont to treat it over the next 2 weeks.

Bad day of betting yesterday - woke up this morning hrv score was up +12.8, amber, with a readiness score 7. I was told anytime your daily HRV is far above or below your average, it leads to amber or red. On a positive note I did get tons of sleep yesterday!!!
    Do you put the pads on the tendon or around the tendon???

Quote Originally Posted by grooster View Post
    Do you put the pads on the tendon or around the tendon???
    1 set on lower calves and 1 set on each side of tendon.

SPP - Week 3 (15):
    Monday: 330
    Warmup B
    3x30 3pt
    3x60 Easy-Fast-Easy
    1x60 3pt (30)
    P skips Height/Distance 2x8 each leg
    Bino x3 (height, ohb, blf, hop ohb, hop blf)
    Deadlift/Depth jumps 3x3x460+/3x5x20 (was suppose to lift 465 but loaded the bar wrong)
    Bench press 3x3
    General strength: Extended 30s

After completing most of my warmup - I went to my bag for my spikes - No spikes.... I had to drive home which took about 30-40mins total and that pretty much ruined the training session. I tried to stay positive and kept telling myself this is preparing me for one of those shitty meets that may have a 40min delay. Started off with a couple starts over 30m, moving to some pickup drills over 60m, finishing off with a 3pt 60m run accelerating out to 30m then ride it out. Typical skips and throws - nothing special.

Thanks man...cheers

Ill have to add this to my achilles arsenal

"The Charlie Francis Training System" writes about Electric Muscle Stimulation or EMS... Imagine that!

What kind of sleep did you get? More is not better. How much deep sleep? Or does your device measure deep sleep?