Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: walter dix 10.03 UM 2016

Re: walter dix 10.03 UM 2016

Quote Originally Posted by KK400 View Post
    James Smith, thank you for sharing your knowledge on the forum. I really enjoy reading your posts.
    My pleasure KK400

Quote Originally Posted by James Smith View Post
    Hornblower/Rainy.Here, remember that 'form follows function'. In this way, while it is true that the associated skeletal muscle integrity is one of the substrates for achieving both kinematic position and kinetic motion, it's important not to forget that the essential factor is 'how' that quality is developed (this is what you are referencing Kwave).

The holistic interplay between all intelligibly selected preparatory elements is key and as far as movement is concerned- it leads the charge.

Don't forget that drills and sprints are the most specific forms of strength training for a sprinter.
    Thanks. Reminds me I need to try to monitor my athletes better during warm-up (I have a large section of new athletes right now) for drill technique.

PS - About 11 years ago when I first registered (I know my account says 2007), I had to re-read your posts, and sections of them, multiple times to understand fully what you were getting at. I'm not down to about two readings.

Quote Originally Posted by rainy.here View Post
    Thanks. Reminds me I need to try to monitor my athletes better during warm-up (I have a large section of new athletes right now) for drill technique.

PS - About 11 years ago when I first registered (I know my account says 2007), I had to re-read your posts, and sections of them, multiple times to understand fully what you were getting at. I'm not down to about two readings.
    Sure thing. Down to two readings....shame on me. Seems as if I'm not sufficiently overcomplicating things (wink).