Thread: Paleo Diet

Paleo Diet

I'm sure everyone has heard about the Lebron James weight loss, Espn is making a huge deal over the story. He has lost 10-15lbs on the paleo diet, Ray Allen recommended the diet to LJ and Dwade.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Paleo Diet

I always loved Charlie's intricate approach to diet and weight loss: calories in, calories out. When you're training 4 hours a day, the calories in is the hard part.

I liken diet to, just because you're good/great now, doesn't mean you cannot achieve even better from yourself with better nutrition.

On a body composition perspective, 4hrs a day of training sure is a lot, but, I see many overweight aerobics instructors doing that volume of training. I also see what they eat... One could only imagine how Huge they would be if they cut back training to 30min a day...

Good olé paleo, what's old is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I always loved Charlie's intricate approach to diet and weight loss: calories in, calories out. When you're training 4 hours a day, the calories in is the hard part.
    Yes in the end I think that's all that matters. Been trying to use that method to loose bodyfat right now and after that going to try gain muscle mass steadily
    I just want to be me. The best me that I can be.

The main thing I like about Paleo is that of necessity it eliminates processed foods, which will almost always have the effect of dropping total calorie intake over time, not to mention improving nutrient density in the diet.