Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Gay Out

Re: Tyson Gay Out

I'm not mad bout him testing positive. I mad that he just gave bolt a free pass to give everyone the bizness at worlds.

WHAT THE FUUUCCKKK????? 0_o

It made front page of ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/olympics/trackand...-positive-race

Unbelievable! I'm mad that I just got robbed of one of the best sprint showdowns of all time. And Gay's comments don't sound too encouraging, We may have seen the last time Tyson Gay ever competes.

He will compete again.

Quote Originally Posted by prophet View Post
    It made front page of ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/olympics/trackand...-positive-race

Unbelievable! I'm mad that I just got robbed of one of the best sprint showdowns of all time. And Gay's comments don't sound too encouraging, We may have seen the last time Tyson Gay ever competes.

With Kim Collins running fast at his age, these guys will continue to run as long as they don't get banned or hurt.

Contaminated supplements, this is nothing new, there are numerous studies on this. There are hundreds of supplements with epinephrine like compounds and most protein powders will give a positive test of nandrolone. But typically journalist want to sensationalise a story rather than investigate what the facts are.

I will just wait for this to play out in the relevant systems. Agree with Sharmer on the sensationalism of the story.
    Continuing to learn is one thing in life that has to continue.

I think you put your post under the wrong thread. Powell and Simpson were the ones who tested positive for a stimulant. It hasn't been announced what Gay tested positive for, but judging from the comments from Tyson himself, I would say it's not the type of thing that will just go away like a stimulant positive.

News was he has withdrwn from the worlds, I think that speaks volumes unfortunately. I was looking forward to seeing him against Bolt.