Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: acid / base balance

Re: acid / base balance

Boldwarrior,
    It's interesting that you found a very simple test to help your clients achieve greater success in their training.

One thing i've noticed over the months - is since incorporating Epsom Salt baths, or Magnesium Sulphate - Is my acid/base is much more stable. It really feels like the magnesium diffuses into your system really really well.
    I use two cups of Epsom salts, very hot bath for 15-20min then a quick rinse off. Sometimes, a nap or sleep is needed right afterwards.

I try for at least 2 a week, sometimes 3.

Could it be the 'ormus' in the salt that is enabling your recovery process.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx-DrCV1F6A
    This dude speaking in the video(barry carter), talks about a 'live oil'(grape seed oil, celtic sea salt, essential oils - combined), concocted by a lady at 1:09:00, that which seemingly healed his wrist tendonitis.

Gee - that was a boring audio.....
    I won't go into ormus - never heard of it.
    But celtic sea salt - isn't simply Sodium chloride, it's full of up to 84 other minerals. This has a huge bearing on what happens inside your cells.
    Put simply - it will stop the dehydration of cells, stop the bloating of the extracelluar fluid (outside of cells). Then guess what, your "tendinitis" will start to feel better.

Cells need Salts - in balance. Not just a heavy dose of Sodium chloride.

Regarding the ormus, it sounds like a more powerful form of 'native american indian medicine'. It may be known that the native american first nations long ago(couple centuries back) had what was known as 'good' and 'bad' medicine. Basically if one used said 'concocted medicine' for negative intentions/purpose on another it would work, however the medicine would eventually come back and nip you in da behind negatively as well(if not you, your family or descendants receive the wrath).

Maybe proponents of this ormus would call it
    'modernized chemistry' or even 'modern day alchemy'. It sounds like more new age/dark age ISH upon further investigation.

-this dude talks of the ormus substance being in the air, water, and concentrated in varying degrees in different substances.

-their is a few 'modern day native american medicine elders' whose mantra is: "don't work too
    hard"; "don't breathe too hard/heavy"; "don't yell if possible"; "don't let your offspring cry for long(or at all if possible)"; "do just enough to get by"; "their is something in the air"

-Its pretty tough to not do any of the aforementioned lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzhD2QJ8B0
    -heres a radioshow discussion with victor conte by joe rogan(ufc commentator)

-at 1:31:00 they begin talking about fighters being dehydrated and at 1:33:45 some talk about sea salts and hydration
    -victor conte style for supplementing with celtic sea salt for mma fighters and boxers regarding rehydration: 1/4 teaspoon. celtic sea salt per 16 oz. of water twice in the day after cutting weight to make their respective fighting weight.

Warning: their is some discussion at various segments throughout the vid that throws quite a few people under the bus, so to speak.