Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Race that Shocked the World, BBC Documentary

Re: The Race that Shocked the World, BBC Documentary

Now the bolt one has been blocked on youtube. I knew I should have downloaded it while it was up.

And this one one to the best track documentaries ever. IT was truthful and didnt hide anything. The only person still in denial was carl with his "braces" on his teeth. Ben false started at rome...bologna. He just gave you the bizness!

something made me google "signs o lying". combine that with a few more things I have learned over the years and you end up with quite a few boxes ticked...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Excellent video. It's damn near like watching speed trap!
    I agree. I wish there had been more of Angella. I think the last 5 minutes of the documentary puts the whole thing into perspective.

Angella is the definition of intensity. If anyone wants to get a taste of what it takes to be world class, do some tempo with her- she may be 52, but she will hand you your ass!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Slow View Post
    Angella is the definition of intensity. If anyone wants to get a taste of what it takes to be world class, do some tempo with her- she may be 52, but she will hand you your ass!

lol, give me an example

lol..no 52 year old is handing my ass..especially in a tempo session..

Barb Vida (now in Vancouver) is pretty damn fit for an older lady too.

Willie Gault would crush most on this board at 50+. No shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Now the bolt one has been blocked on youtube. I knew I should have downloaded it while it was up.

And this one one to the best track documentaries ever. IT was truthful and didnt hide anything. The only person still in denial was carl with his "braces" on his teeth. Ben false started at rome...bologna. He just gave you the bizness!
    That was one of the funniest most subtle hints at Carl and suspected GH use
    Excellent piece

I saw this documentary 2 days ago and it was awesome! The best part was when (Sorry, I forgot his name) a sprinter described that he saw a body "fly" ahead when the gun went off in the 1988 100m final. He was referring to Ben obviously.