Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: usain bolt DQed.... agree with me this was the worst 100 finals since 2003

usain bolt DQed.... agree with me this was the worst 100 finals since 2003

no bolt
    no tyson
    no powell

9.93 won it... everyone else over 10.00
    and bolt jogging a 10.05 is 2 tenths off what he'd run in 08 or 09 in the semis...

damn im disappointed in the way things went. Seems like no one wanted to run.

I've hated the new rule since it came into effect because of the potential for this. That was horrendously disappointing and bad for the sport.

Wink

honestly im happy bolt was DQed. on the line he was showboating and kinda mocking his rivals by looking left and right- basically implying no-one has got a chance on beating him. after the race bolt was joking at the time instead of taking it like a man and congratulating his training partner

you can say what you like about carl lewis, at least he respected his rivals!

im soo happy im LMAO

as far as times......very very slow for a WC considering these guys were running 9.8s for most of the season. the wind was -1.4 but was worth watching bolt spitting his dummy out
    X-Man
    CF.com Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rainy.here View Post
    I've hated the new rule since it came into effect because of the potential for this. That was horrendously disappointing and bad for the sport.
    I agree.

It will be interesting to see whether the new rule gets revised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5dDgLRd1-o
    he acted like no one can beat him, karma got him

its a bad rule why......because bolt DQed! its all about TV and keeping things rolling. everyone knows the rule and know the results if you break them.

sorry guys if i appear to be a D*** but wth the amount of money being payed to certain athletes its crazy to be DQed when rules are rules
    X-Man
    CF.com Moderator

None of the top eight sprinters of 2011 ran in this final!

Blake's time is worth 9.7 under good conditions, though, so he is certainly in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Man View Post
    its a bad rule why......because bolt DQed! its all about TV and keeping things rolling. everyone knows the rule and know the results if you break them.

sorry guys if i appear to be a D*** but wth the amount of money being payed to certain athletes its crazy to be DQed when rules are rules
    You def appear to be a dick. I wouldn't wish a false start in a championship final on anyone. Nerves must affect them in situations like this.

What can I say....the $7 odds were very nice thank you!

agreed about how bad it was