Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help Modify S-L

Thanks for the imput guys. I will cut the volume down and see how i progress.

Goodluck...

Who told you that they are dropping the 60 from the Combine? I haven't seen that listed for the upcoming combines, not to say I don't think it's a good idea. I don't see how anything past 30, maybe 45, transfers well into the push.

Quote Originally Posted by twhite03 View Post
    Who told you that they are dropping the 60 from the Combine? I haven't seen that listed for the upcoming combines, not to say I don't think it's a good idea. I don't see how anything past 30, maybe 45, transfers well into the push.
    I could be wrong about that. But one of the skeleton athletes told me they were dropping the 60 and the farthest test was going to be 45 but the points were the same for funding. She was actually one of the strength and conditioning interns at Lake Placed also. Actually on tracks with more gradual declines like in Calgary the best breakmen can take it down to 55m. Either way i know the coaches and drivers care most about the 30.

Sounds reasonable. I'm attending the Texas combine, hoping to max out the charts this time. I did 780 last time and Langton hit 795 or 797, so it hasn't been done yet. Should be interesting to see how all my alactic capacity work has affected my absolute numbers. Where are you competing this year?

I am going to compete in the push championships in september at Placid

let us know how you guys do at your events if you get a chance... good luck