Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should med ball and running be seperate?

I agree; take advantage of other available options, before going down that road.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit" Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    NumberTwo, do you have a chart (similar to the motor recruitment chart) for intensity where all the typical training elements are listed? i.e., tempo and core-work at one end, and "elite-performance-top-end sprints" and Olympic Lifts at the other. Might help clear up some of the confusion about when the full 48 hours of recovery is necessary due to CNS fatigue/taxation and when and where to place/plot the different training elements in a single session. I know the information is talked about in the GPP DVD regarding a spit routine for weights early on in the GPP.
    There are 2 sheets that came with Vancouver 04 and with other materials such as the Elite Concepts ebook which cover a fair bit of that. One is titled Effective Adaptation Periods, per training block and the other is High Intensity Training for Sports

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    There are 2 sheets that came with Vancouver 04 and with other materials such as the Elite Concepts ebook which cover a fair bit of that. One is titled Effective Adaptation Periods, per training block and the other is High Intensity Training for Sports
    I was at the Vancouver seminar and I have the Elite Training e-book (helped edit a younger version of it). I'm thinking one page chart form with all the information implied in it though. CNS Work Rankings Chart if you will.