Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Excellent Multivitamin!

  1. #1
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,848

  2. #2
    what are your observed effects?

  3. #3
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by hemann View Post
    what are your observed effects?
    been a few days so far yellow piss! naw I have a lil more energy nothing major and im a lil bit happier than usual.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Hmmm, that looks pretty good. It even has the zma in it. When I run out of my Trader Joes MMV I think I will give this one a try..

  5. #5
    The NOW ADAM is probably the best Multi for athletes ... Went through a few bottles.

  6. #6
    I like the Now super antioxidants and EGCG. You can definitely feel it working during a tempo session or long run. The fatigue barrier is pushed way back.

  7. #7
    What about this one? Similar contents, but cheaper
    http://www.puritan.com/mens-vitamins...3894?NewPage=1

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    591
    It's been my experience that you notice the effects more when you stop taking them. Then you realize what your body has been missing. I doubt it will ever have a really noticeable effect unless you were massively in something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    been a few days so far yellow piss! naw I have a lil more energy nothing major and im a lil bit happier than usual.

  9. #9
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by duxx View Post
    What about this one? Similar contents, but cheaper
    http://www.puritan.com/mens-vitamins...3894?NewPage=1
    i paid 18 for 120 pills.

  10. #10
    Member Chris6878's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Szyzzlin View Post
    I like the Now super antioxidants and EGCG. You can definitely feel it working during a tempo session or long run. The fatigue barrier is pushed way back.
    what dosage are you taking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •