Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Isorbic Exerciser (high octane article) implementing the line

Reading this thread I notice there are two different names being used, isorbic exerciser, and isorobic exerciser. The former I can't find anywhere. The latter is easily found through a websearch. Are they one and the same?

Quote Originally Posted by reggie
    Reading this thread I notice there are two different names being used, isorbic exerciser, and isorobic exerciser. The former I can't find anywhere. The latter is easily found through a websearch. Are they one and the same?
    It's Isorobic exerciser

Quote Originally Posted by reggie

Check this out; the EXERGENIE http://www.exergenie.com/speed_dev.htm.

its the same as the isorobic exerciser but is the "original" NASA design. Its only 169.95USD compared to almost 350USD for the Isorobic (http://www.fmia.com/). Alternatively buy second hand from ebay, but make sure you are not buying from an athlete, its likely to have been totally rinsed out.

Quote Originally Posted by martn76
    Check this out; the EXERGENIE http://www.exergenie.com/speed_dev.htm.

its the same as the isorobic exerciser but is the "original" NASA design. Its only 169.95USD compared to almost 350USD for the Isorobic (http://www.fmia.com/). Alternatively buy second hand from ebay, but make sure you are not buying from an athlete, its likely to have been totally rinsed out.
    From memory, MF Athletic sells it for $129.95

Just scored one on ebay for $60.00. Thers's one being bid currently for $90.00. I happen to be on the site when this one popped up and the buyer wanted $60.00 - no biding. Ironic - I'm from Appleton, WI - the seller is from Rosendale, WI - about 30 minutes from Appleton. Strange freaky stuff.

Isorobic Exerciser Alert on EBAY - Current Bid $12.50

Isorobic Exerciser on EBay - current bid $12.50
    Search for Isorobic Exercise Fitness System
    Bidding ends July 25!

Charlie,

When would a resistence system like this be utilized?? Right now I dotn have access to weights and will soon complete my 3-1-3 block focusing on acceleration. Next I plan on moving onto a 4 wk block where I will focus on top speed work. After which Ill go back to acceleration work. At what pt would you think it would be the most benefit to use the Isorobic Exerciser?? I see benefits in using it in the first 3wks of accel work or the second 3wks?? What abt using it as a tool to maintain accel work on a lower volume while in the top speed phase??

Any ideas from Charlie or the forum on how to structure this would be helpful.

BTW my current bests in training are.(Hand time first step)
    20m 2.68s
    30m 3.73s
    50m 6.15s

Quote Originally Posted by slowman
    Charlie,

When would a resistence system like this be utilized?? Right now I dotn have access to weights and will soon complete my 3-1-3 block focusing on acceleration. Next I plan on moving onto a 4 wk block where I will focus on top speed work. After which Ill go back to acceleration work. At what pt would you think it would be the most benefit to use the Isorobic Exerciser?? I see benefits in using it in the first 3wks of accel work or the second 3wks?? What abt using it as a tool to maintain accel work on a lower volume while in the top speed phase??

Any ideas from Charlie or the forum on how to structure this would be helpful.

BTW my current bests in training are.(Hand time first step)
    20m 2.68s
    30m 3.73s
    50m 6.15s
    there are a number of threads on this in the archives. Maybe The One can post a link??

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Francis
    there are a number of threads on this in the archives. Maybe The One can post a link??
    I don't have access to a computer for any extended pereiod of time, I am on vocation. I will look for some related threads when I get back.

Where has "The One" gone??

Ive tried getting into the old forum, but with no luck. If someone can post a link to any info on Isoribic Exerciser. How to implement it..who would benefit from training with it. All that fun stuff.

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE
    I don't have access to a computer for any extended pereiod of time, I am on vocation. I will look for some related threads when I get back.