Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Isorbic Exerciser (high octane article) implementing the line

question about the IEx trainer

Can this device be used to take place of hill work during GPP? Or is it better to use this during SPP?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nycjay01
    Can this device be used to take place of hill work during GPP? Or is it better to use this during SPP?

Thanks!
    More likely to use it in the SPP, because you're likely to want to take advantage of the grass on hills for as long as possible in the GPP. Once you've moved to the track, the Isorobic Exerciser can be used, though it can be used whenever you need to go inside, due to weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Francis
    More likely to use it in the SPP, because you're likely to want to take advantage of the grass on hills for as long as possible in the GPP. Once you've moved to the track, the Isorobic Exerciser can be used, though it can be used whenever you need to go inside, due to weather.

Thanks for the info!

Isorobic exerciser

I just scored one for $33 on ebay!!!! Pretty cool gadget.

Later

Later
    Great idea! Are there any more?!!

Later
    buy yourself about 40m to 50m of nylon rope of the same thickness, thread it through and off you go. My 30m time is improving gradually.

I was trying to figure out how to thread it through. How the hell do you get it though?

Thanks!!!

Smile

I was trying to figure out how to thread it through. How the hell do you get it though?

Thanks!!!
    There are 2 ways. The easiest way is to undo one end of the exsisting rope from one bar. Tape your new longer nylon rope end to the end of the rope already threaded through the isorobic. Make sure that the taping is not too thick, I suggest that you use insulation tape. Grab the end that still has the bar on the old rope and pull until the new rope threads through.

For a better explanation, I will post the quick instruction when I can.

[QUOTE=Charlie Francis]Great idea! Are there any more?!!

Damn...

I just checked ebay I did not see any. I emailed the fitness trainer that sold it to me and asked her if she comes across anymore to email me. I would check ebay every now and then on ebay for stuff. You might just score something worth while.

Later

Quote Originally Posted by martn76
    There are 2 ways. The easiest way is to undo one end of the exsisting rope from one bar. Tape your new longer nylon rope end to the end of the rope already threaded through the isorobic. Make sure that the taping is not too thick, I suggest that you use insulation tape. Grab the end that still has the bar on the old rope and pull until the new rope threads through.

For a better explanation, I will post the quick instruction when I can.

You dont need to explain it any further! I get the picture. I was going to use a small paper clip and hook it on to the two ends of the rope. But the tape is a better idea.

Thanks