Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Body fat levels for elite male sprinters?

I've got a digital scale and my body fat seems to never get lower than 15%. Is there any tips to help me lower my body fat?

I've got a digital scale and my body fat seems to never get lower than 15%. Is there any tips to help me lower my body fat?

Yah, get a new scale

Seriously, those scales aren't that accurate, try getting a caliper test done.

D.

what should be a good bodyfat level for a sprinter?

Benny22
    I don't think I am good at guessing BF levels. But as I said before: in my opinion, it is possible to become too lean for a sprinter!

Benny22
    I don't think I am good at guessing BF levels. But as I said before: in my opinion, it is possible to become too lean for a sprinter!

Does anyone know how much bodyfat John Regis was carrying? He was 1,81 m (about 6 ft.) and 98 kg! That's extremely heavy, but I'm sure he wasn't fat...

I don't thnk he was ever that heavy

clemson and others

what method do you use on your athletes? ive seen on TV a huge machine (similar in size to a cat scan) that apperantly measures everything, bones mass, muscle, water weight etc. have you seen, used or heard of it?
    Everytime I watch that movie I can't believe Drago loses.

The 'eyes' have it.
    Motion carried.

The other methods are all airy fairy and don't mean anything anyway. As Arnold used to say, jump up and down and see what jiggles - oh.. please wear trouser when you do this

Clemson,

"The leanest sprinter I have ever seen is Jon Drummond at Indoor nationals in 1999. I could see every fiber in his calves, It was so impressive that I just stared for minutes marveling at God's handywork...after creating sprinters I think he took two days off! "

What, I can't get any props??? LOL

What about Tony Dees?:P

nra4vr
    the darker the skin and eyes, the less fat the person will hjave (by nature)