Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alpha-GPC

Quote Originally Posted by fogelson View Post
    Was oxiracetam better than piracetam or how was it different in your experience?
    Never used pir but from what I have read and from reviews it is not has strong as oxi. With oxi you get a greater effect and it last much longer.
    Ani is in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by no23 View Post
    I wrote a paper on this years ago -

The best benefits are not from strength gains at all but as a nootropic and for GH.
    What is a good nootropic stack for a sprinter ?
    I heard Pyrinitol (spelling) speeds up the firing rate of neurons, is that true ?

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by UKcheetah View Post
    I go to UWIC... not sure where to get it yet. If I can't find an equivolent of what Chris posted I may just get it shipped... 1fast400 seems to ship world wide. If I find a UK seller stacking it with nootropic at the right price I'll post the link.
    Pure Encapsulations

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer23 View Post
    What is a good nootropic stack for a sprinter ?
    I heard Pyrinitol (spelling) speeds up the firing rate of neurons, is that true ?

Thanks !
    I would go with the stack I take. Ltyrosine, dmae, oxi, alpha, and Bacopa Monnieri. This stack is similar to powerdrive except I added a few extra ingredients. I mix them all together except for the bacopa, I had to encapsulate that nasty shit. I take them about 30-40 mins before a fast day or a meet on a empty stomach. Clears the mind and gets those nuerons firing. Plus the oxi and the alpha give you the gift of gab. I remember one time I took them I went to the mall and left with 10 girls numbers. My game was on point that day. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    Plus the oxi and the alpha give you the gift of gab. I remember one time I took them I went to the mall and left with 10 girls numbers. My game was on point that day. lol
    lol... I'd better put down my copy of 'the mystery method' and start taking this stack!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKcheetah View Post
    lol... I'd better put down my copy of 'the mystery method' and start taking this stack!!!!
    lol yea it will make words just flow out of your mouth. You will have no fear. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris6878 View Post
    I have been taking this for about 3 years now. It will not work alone at all. It needs to be stacked with a nootropic to get the full benefits. I love it for concentration. I stack it with oxiractam, ltyrosine, and dmae before practice. I take the oxi and alpha alone when I need to study or for an interview or when I have to do a speech. I get mine from here
    http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1526
    Tmag is ripping people off by selling it alone.
    What else is contained in the 1fast400 product then? I'm abit confused as to why it is 50%, yet it does not state it contains anything else. No nootropics.

It's 50% choline... i get it now

Great shit......