Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bike Tempo Workout

I will take a look and get back to you shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    I will take a look and get back to you shortly
    thank you!

the mac only lets me open the wmv as a txt file... strange

so are you still not able to download correct?

ive figured it out with joe, the site was updating while i downloaded. the reason i cant play it on the mac is because it doesnt support wmv files. i have the wmv on a cd, and im going to try to convert it to an mp4 on a pc, but windows media player wont let me... is it just stuck as a wmv?

Quote Originally Posted by tb2010 View Post
    ive figured it out with joe, the site was updating while i downloaded. the reason i cant play it on the mac is because it doesnt support wmv files. i have the wmv on a cd, and im going to try to convert it to an mp4 on a pc, but windows media player wont let me... is it just stuck as a wmv?
    Not sure if this program works on a mac, but it does convert wmv to mp4. There is a free version which takes a bit of figuring out, but it works fine.

http://www.any-video-converter.com/p...or_video_free/

Please post when you get this figured out. I plan on buying and downloading onto my mac. I'll let you work out the bugs for me before proceeding...

THanks so much for your patients. I want to explain that I have had to complete the back end and am now in the process of getting the store and the systems that run it cleaned up. Joe is doing an excellent job and we just need more time to make long over due changes so that downloads are smoother and quicker and dont time out etc.
    some of the files are very large and we will fix all of this soon.
    thanks Herb for your help.
    Ange

thanks for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by macsprint View Post
    Please post when you get this figured out. I plan on buying and downloading onto my mac. I'll let you work out the bugs for me before proceeding...
    http://www.mediaconverter.org/ the conversion can be done right on this website. mines being converted as we speak! ill post again if something glitches, but a friend told me itll work

Quote Originally Posted by tb2010 View Post
    http://www.mediaconverter.org/ the conversion can be done right on this website. mines being converted as we speak! ill post again if something glitches, but a friend told me itll work
    gahhh, the file was too large for the online converter (its 55min long the bike workout). i think ill ask a friend to use a pc and convert it for me...