Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bike Tempo Workout

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    You are correct. For some reason if you go to the store the bike tempo DL is not listed among those and you have to go to training videos to find the bike tempo DL. When I did not see bike specifically mentioned I thought it had to be the one I linked.

I hope I did not throw off Nycjay01 into buying the wrong item-if so, my apologies. In any event you can't go wrong with these items.

Here it is.

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/...p?idproduct=59
    Thanks. No worries. This will come in handy during the winter.

i live in massachusetts and run high school indoor track, so during the winter my facilities are pretty limited. i have access to a stationary bike, but im not sure whether i should buy the basement tempo for intermediates, or the bike workout (which is listed under advanced).

my physical fitness is pretty good, but i am not that fast (~11s 100). i would like to use some indoor tempo to help me recover from the busy meet schedule moreso than condition. is this bike workout more for fitness or recovery? and does anyone have recommendations?

i live in massachusetts and run high school indoor track, so during the winter my facilities are pretty limited. i have access to a stationary bike, but im not sure whether i should buy the basement tempo for intermediates, or the bike workout (which is listed under advanced).

my physical fitness is pretty good, but i am not that fast (~11s 100). i would like to use some indoor tempo to help me recover from the busy meet schedule moreso than condition. is this bike workout more for fitness or recovery? and does anyone have recommendations?

I would recommend the bike workout which can be used to elevate fitness, maintain fitness or flush muscles ( one effect of tempo) from heavy training including lifting, running or alternate sports where getting off your feet might be a desireable goal.
    try it and if you have any questions let me know.
    Ange

recommend bike workout

rebuilding the site

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    You are correct. For some reason if you go to the store the bike tempo DL is not listed among those and you have to go to training videos to find the bike tempo DL. When I did not see bike specifically mentioned I thought it had to be the one I linked.

I hope I did not throw off Nycjay01 into buying the wrong item-if so, my apologies. In any event you can't go wrong with these items.

Here it is.

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/...p?idproduct=59
    Thanks for your posts and help and doing my job.
    I am in the process of rebuilding the site and making it much easier to find products and buy them.
    I appreciate your patients.
    Ange

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Coon View Post
    I would recommend the bike workout which can be used to elevate fitness, maintain fitness or flush muscles ( one effect of tempo) from heavy training including lifting, running or alternate sports where getting off your feet might be a desireable goal.
    try it and if you have any questions let me know.
    Ange
    thanks angela, i know one thing i'll ask for for xmas now!

Ok great.
    thanks for your question.
    Ange

I downloaded the bike workout, and got a zip file. when i click on this and unarchive it, it gives me a wmv file. when i try to open this wmv file, however, my compouter says that it is not a video file? I have a mac if this makes any difference.

am i doing something wrong?

double post