Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll on what supplement companies most of us use?

biotest - surge, powerdrive
    optimum nutrition - whey, zma

from my experience, both companies seem to produce quality products. also remember, real food is what is most important.
    IF I CAN'T HAVE IT ALL THEN I DON'T WANT IT AT ALL.

I just pop two horse testicles in the blender, whip 'em up and chug 'em down every morning!
    Seriously though, I have been impressed with BIOTEST, Gaspari Nutrition, Dorian Yates Approved, Chemical Nutrition, and some of EAS' products...though not all.

EAS-Simply Protein
    Usana-Multivitamin(try them 30 minutes before bed:baddevil:
    Prolab-Nitrogen(works really well after speed workouts,mixed with 5g glutamine)

I use
    1. Optimum Nutrition whey protein
    2. EAS Myoplex meal replacements
    3.LIFE brand nutritional energy bars. (22g carbs, 14g protein, 5.7g fat, no hydrolyzed collagen and only $1.29)

Clemson, I posted this in the waning days of the old forum, but didn't you mention go was available in powder form?

I've looked at the website, and can't find it. What gives?

Clemson,

I should have been more specific. The link works fine, but when I go into the shop the only form of go offered is the pre-packaged shakes.

Do you have to know somebody to get the powder mix?

Has anyone tried protein from Beverly International? I hear they are of a high quality. However no Canadain distributor.

Jester
    I been using Designer Protein for the last year. Tastes great which helps. Clemson I'm keen to try some of the Go recovery you mentioned. I'll have to see if it's available in Australia.

Protein- 100% whey from GNC, i tried designer whey and i can't stand the taste or the amino profile.

I used to use D ribose from Biotest, but i can't find it anymore

Biotest stopped selling their Ribose-C product because the profit margins were too low. I miss it too.