Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 200m time calculator to 300m

Re: 200m time calculator to 300m

Quote Originally Posted by glaeser View Post
    Conversions from one time/distance to another time/distance are influenced more by the slope of the athlete's speed reduction curve at short distances. Which is to say, is the athlete a sprinter, mid, or distance runner. That is the benefit of having two time/distances from which to compute another time/distance; the two data points automatically account for the athlete's best event.
    Will this calculator become available for use on smart phones as well?

Quote Originally Posted by TMSSF View Post
    Will this calculator become available for use on smart phones as well?
    Good question. I wrote a version for the iPhone a few years ago and I found it to be extremely useful. Right now, I'm interested in feedback on the various features (feel free to leave comments here or in the comments section of the calculator). If enough people express interest, I will probably revisit the smartphone. I've since switch to the Android, so I would probably write it for the Android or select a development tool that can deploy apps to both the iPhone and Android.

Best,
    Christopher

I recently moved the Freelap USA blog to a new high-performance server. The move affected the asr sprint calculator, but I have since updated the calculator code to run on the new server and it should now be fully functional.

Best,
    Christopher