Thread: Masters level competition in the south

Masters level competition in the south

Are there any people in here 28+ y/o still competing?

If so do you know of any open trackmeets in the South?

What are your times, events, etc...?

36yo here, but I am on the West Coast. Check out the USATF website and search the area you are in.

100m and 200m events. Just did an all comers meet last week and had an 11.29 and 23.00 100/200. First meet since 2002 and ran it cold. I feel a sub 11 and a sub 22.5 ccoming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Hill
    36yo here, but I am on the West Coast. Check out the USATF website and search the area you are in.

100m and 200m events. Just did an all comers meet last week and had an 11.29 and 23.00 100/200. First meet since 2002 and ran it cold. I feel a sub 11 and a sub 22.5 ccoming soon!

good job for a old man.

Quote Originally Posted by worldclass
    Are there any people in here 28+ y/o still competing?

If so do you know of any open trackmeets in the South?

What are your times, events, etc...?
    im 30but I really dont run at the masters level. I still compete in the open events.
    I know the masters north south american and carribean champs are in august at clermont in fla.

Sounds good, im 28 years old but still trying to keep it going myself. I started training a bit late this year and now seems like the season is over.

Hopefully I can catch one - four this year though.

If anybody in new orleans is looking for a training partner send me a message!

off the subject, did you guys see the times for the trials today!! wow, they were smoking...

that jeff demps is a beast!

Meets in the South.

I'm down in Arkansas for the summer, and I have to tell you, for a track-intensive area, they sure don't seem to have many all-comers meets!

I checked at http://www.trackinfo.org but couldn't find anything terribly close by. Does anyone know of a more comprehensive listing of Oklahoma all-comers track events perhaps? I need to get a few races in before that Clermont meet in late August.

T

Meets in the South.

I'm down in Arkansas for the summer, and I have to tell you, for a track-intensive area, they sure don't seem to have many all-comers meets!

I checked at http://www.trackinfo.org but couldn't find anything terribly close by. Does anyone know of a more comprehensive listing of Oklahoma all-comers track events perhaps? I need to get a few races in before that Clermont meet in late August.

T

Meets in the South!

Check out www.masterstrack.com, they have a listing of all masters meets in the US.

cool! thanks for the post!

UOTE=oldspeeder]Check out www.masterstrack.com, they have a listing of all masters meets in the US.[/QUOTE]