Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can we stop the LSU talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Francis
    Well, we know thay have great spring- able to leap on top of people's cars and dent bodywork.
    LSU plyos!

Quote Originally Posted by lkh
    Florida has to play AT LSU, AT Georgia, AT South Carolina, and if they survive all that, there's an SEC title game. I'm guessing at this point that LSU wins the game v. Florida at home but Florida wins the SEC title. But I don't think it matters because USC and Oklahoma will be undefeated.

LSU embarassed VT, but Nebraska was totally overmatched against USC, as was Miami against Oklahoma. With the running game they showed, USC looks unbeatable, as the "experts" predicted before the season.
    Yea we had to face all that last year and we still won againts a team that everyone said was gonna smash us by the same score we put it to them by. As far as OU and USC being undefeated, of course but who do they play, especially USC, besides Oregon??? PS the GA game is a neutral site.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin H.
    Yea we had to face all that last year and we still won againts a team that everyone said was gonna smash us by the same score we put it to them by. As far as OU and USC being undefeated, of course but who do they play, especially USC, besides Oregon??? PS the GA game is a neutral site.
    USC is at #6 CAL as well.

cal hardly beat ten. and if it wasnt for special teams they wouldnt have. But hey we will find out this weekend whats really good.

OU, So. Cal

OU and Southern Cal play in a one team conference this year when you get down to it. UCF gave Texas a run for their money, and Cal is a farsecond from Southern Cal.

VERY sluggish performance today by lsu, but the bottomline is they got the W. I think there has been a few "weaknesses" exposed on lsu's defense. I don't know if it's just me, but there linebackers don't seem awfully athletic at all. I also believe ohio state, not lsu has the best defense in college football. I think florida beats lsu next weekend. Having said all that, i would rank my top 5 like this.

1)USC
    2)Oklahoma
    3)Florida
    4)LSU
    5)Ohio State

lsu were thinking about the gators + there qb has a ankle injury.

Colorado is giving OU a run for their money as we speak. Pretty damn good game.

Quote Originally Posted by WestsideWrestler
    VERY sluggish performance today by lsu, but the bottomline is they got the W. I think there has been a few "weaknesses" exposed on lsu's defense. I don't know if it's just me, but there linebackers don't seem awfully athletic at all. I also believe ohio state, not lsu has the best defense in college football. I think florida beats lsu next weekend. Having said all that, i would rank my top 5 like this.

1)USC
    2)Oklahoma
    3)Florida
    4)LSU
    5)Ohio State
    Try:

lsu
    florida
    usc
    texas
    cali

Well, so much for my top five. OU loses at colorado and florida is getting beat by auburn at the swamp!! Washington is getting everything you need to upset an elite team, mistakes/penalties by usc and turnovers. I do feel however that sc if they just stop shooting themselves in the foot, will pull away, but with the way games have went this weekend, who knows anymore. I will say this though, the pac 10 with usc and cal is better then the sec with lsu and florida imo. Also, i hope like hell i get an Ohio State vs. USC national title game, the buckeyes should move into the top 5 after this weekend if they hang on to beat minny.