3x12
    Incline bench
    3x12
    SLDL
    3x8

Push circuit 2
    DB press/side laterals
    3x12

ok so some folk think that i should do walking lunges or something instead of one of the stepups... and also doing sldl 2 times... ghr still hurting my knee...

opinions please...

dont look to bad, that program look familar. no need to do cp for 3x8.

Why do you have curls in there? I'd say group the rows with the pullups and forget the curls all together. Biceps are not a needed muscle group and will get trained when you do other back work.

What's your intensity on the deadlifts and squats (percieved effort)? Why are you doing 20 rep sets of squats on Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by R3N3GAD3
    Why do you have curls in there? I'd say group the rows with the pullups and forget the curls all together. Biceps are not a needed muscle group and will get trained when you do other back work.

What's your intensity on the deadlifts and squats (percieved effort)? Why are you doing 20 rep sets of squats on Tuesday?
    theres no problem with during curls once or twice a week, hes a football player. remember everyone dont have to train like a sprinter.

ok so some folk think that i should do walking lunges or something instead of one of the stepups... and also doing sldl 2 times... ghr still hurting my knee...

opinions please...

i would probably do bar lunges on monday, stepups on thur. do weighted hypers on mon, gh on tue, rdl on thur, good morning on fri.

Quote Originally Posted by tamfb
    theres no problem with during curls once or twice a week, hes a football player. remember everyone dont have to train like a sprinter.
    I play football...

I've never found curls helpful. They're pretty useless imo, better ways to train your biceps for functional strength (like deadlifts for instance)

I play football...

I've never found curls helpful. They're pretty useless imo, better ways to train your biceps for functional strength (like deadlifts for instance)
    nothing wrong with during a arm circuit once week on friday, it make your athletes train harder, vanity work.

Quote Originally Posted by tamfb
    nothing wrong with during a arm circuit once week on friday, it make your athletes train harder, vanity work.
    Haha yea I suppose if its for vanity purposes...notice how he's coupled it with back exercises though? I think it'd be better off at the very end of a workout AFTER back work if it's to be done at all.

Haha yea I suppose if its for vanity purposes...notice how he's coupled it with back exercises though? I think it'd be better off at the very end of a workout AFTER back work if it's to be done at all.

i agree, i did a program similar to the one above and i always perform lat circuit on tue and arm circuit on fri:

lat circuit: 2x10
    chinups
    pullups
    h pullups
    inverted row

arm circuit: 2x10
    dips
    db curls
    band tri ext
    bar curls

problem i have is that when i do chins and pullups i have 50kg round my waste so screws up using it for most supersets or giant sets...

i alway tray and beat the pr for the rep range in the exercise...

i do 20 rep squats basically because i have run out of plates to use at lower reps.. plus like the rep range... use the front squats for the strength and the normal squats for hypertrophy...