Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TENS UNITS?

pulsating buzz... hmmm.
    Picture this.. i can put it on constant mode. Now picture your resting heartbeat.... i can go anywhere form it feeling like a resting heartbeat type pulse action to a very fast heartbeat action all the way to a constant buzz that doesnt stop. After a workout what would be the most benifical to replace massage? A squeezing realxing feeling like a heartbeat or a constant buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

You guys should try an actpuncture guy who attaches a TENS machine to the needles. Studies have shown that it can be up to a 1000 times better results! I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by QUIKAZHELL
    pulsating buzz... hmmm.
    Picture this.. i can put it on constant mode. Now picture your resting heartbeat.... i can go anywhere form it feeling like a resting heartbeat type pulse action to a very fast heartbeat action all the way to a constant buzz that doesnt stop. After a workout what would be the most benifical to replace massage? A squeezing realxing feeling like a heartbeat or a constant buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?
    Squeezing/relaxing pulse

charlie, you like TENS for muscle pulls? what would be the protocol? current, time on/off, etc

thanx

thoughts on microcurrent therapy?

Goose2
    Just had some E.M.S treatment (WITH MASSAGE/FRICTION WORK) from a physio on my upper right hamstring, and it completely sorted the injury after.
    The treatment was 5 days after the injury occured, and was back into heavy training the day after the treatment with no ill affect.

Quote Originally Posted by triguy
    charlie, you like TENS for muscle pulls? what would be the protocol? current, time on/off, etc

thanx

thoughts on microcurrent therapy?
    For overall versatility, I like to use EMS. That way all options are open. I have an article on the subject in the archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Francis
    For overall versatility, I like to use EMS. That way all options are open. I have an article on the subject in the archives.
    Why does our athletic trainer pay big bucks for a tens machine? How is it exponentially better than my $40 ems7500 unit? I still don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mortac8
    Why does our athletic trainer pay big bucks for a tens machine? How is it exponentially better than my $40 ems7500 unit? I still don't get it.

Where did you get an EMS7500 for $40? I've looked everywhere online and can only find them for $60 and up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguiniga
    Where did you get an EMS7500 for $40? I've looked everywhere online and can only find them for $60 and up.

wisdomking.