Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the graphs

Will Charlie's 400m plans that were mentioned in the Lactate Threshold Training thread also be included?

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert
    Here you go

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/downloads/cfvan.pdf

Enjoy

Rupert
    CharlieFrancis.com
    I refer to the 'Speed Progression (S-L) graph' ...

What is the meaning of the last column with the heading 'Strength Endurance'? (The first week, e.g. 4 x 30m). Does that mean that at the end of the Special Endurance training session on a Monday and Friday, the athletes have to do the extra 4 x 30m as strength endurance? Recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by sprint_coach
    I refer to the 'Speed Progression (S-L) graph' ...

What is the meaning of the last column with the heading 'Strength Endurance'? (The first week, e.g. 4 x 30m). Does that mean that at the end of the Special Endurance training session on a Monday and Friday, the athletes have to do the extra 4 x 30m as strength endurance? Recovery?
    Yes- at the end- usually 4 to 5 min between reps.

Thank you, Charlie!

(Just to clarify for you, SC)

Strength Endurance refers to the running As at a slow pace. 30m would take about 30s or so. NOT 4x30m sprints at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by python023
    (Just to clarify for you, SC)

Strength Endurance refers to the running As at a slow pace. 30m would take about 30s or so. NOT 4x30m sprints at the end.
    and they sure as heck aren't recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Here you go

http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/downloads/cfvan.pdf

Enjoy

Rupert
    CharlieFrancis.com
    I am having problems with the link. It worked a few weeks ago, but is not now. Is anyone else having a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIMBON View Post
    I am having problems with the link. It worked a few weeks ago, but is not now. Is anyone else having a problem?
    You must email Rupert, we cant give away all the goodies.

Rupert
    Hi everyone,

Customers with our early release of the Vancouver series didn't have the graphs bundled with their download-the graphs are now included.

If you are a customer that doesn't have the graphs-just email me at info@charliefrancis.com and include your receipt number-CF order and I'll get the file out to you.

Hope this helps and watch for Number2's TaperDVD coming out soon on CharlieFrancis.com, and on the note of surprizes-we have a major one coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Hi everyone,

Customers with our early release of the Vancouver series didn't have the graphs bundled with their download-the graphs are now included.

If you are a customer that doesn't have the graphs-just email me at info@charliefrancis.com and include your receipt number-CF order and I'll get the file out to you.

Hope this helps and watch for Number2's TaperDVD coming out soon on CharlieFrancis.com, and on the note of surprizes-we have a major one coming up.
    I have emailed 2 or 3 times with my receipt number and still have not received any of the graphs. Is there something else that needs to be done?