Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: the graphs

  1. #21
    Will Charlie's 400m plans that were mentioned in the Lactate Threshold Training thread also be included?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert
    Here you go

    http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/downloads/cfvan.pdf

    Enjoy

    Rupert
    CharlieFrancis.com
    I refer to the 'Speed Progression (S-L) graph' ...

    What is the meaning of the last column with the heading 'Strength Endurance'? (The first week, e.g. 4 x 30m). Does that mean that at the end of the Special Endurance training session on a Monday and Friday, the athletes have to do the extra 4 x 30m as strength endurance? Recovery?

  3. #23
    Administrator Charlie Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,477
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint_coach
    I refer to the 'Speed Progression (S-L) graph' ...

    What is the meaning of the last column with the heading 'Strength Endurance'? (The first week, e.g. 4 x 30m). Does that mean that at the end of the Special Endurance training session on a Monday and Friday, the athletes have to do the extra 4 x 30m as strength endurance? Recovery?
    Yes- at the end- usually 4 to 5 min between reps.

  4. #24
    Thank you, Charlie!

  5. #25
    (Just to clarify for you, SC)

    Strength Endurance refers to the running As at a slow pace. 30m would take about 30s or so. NOT 4x30m sprints at the end.

  6. #26
    Member John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kiwiland
    Posts
    4,400
    Quote Originally Posted by python023
    (Just to clarify for you, SC)

    Strength Endurance refers to the running As at a slow pace. 30m would take about 30s or so. NOT 4x30m sprints at the end.
    and they sure as heck aren't recovery

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Here you go

    http://www.charliefrancis.com/store/downloads/cfvan.pdf

    Enjoy

    Rupert
    CharlieFrancis.com
    I am having problems with the link. It worked a few weeks ago, but is not now. Is anyone else having a problem?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by CLIMBON View Post
    I am having problems with the link. It worked a few weeks ago, but is not now. Is anyone else having a problem?
    You must email Rupert, we cant give away all the goodies.

  9. #29
    Rupert
    Guest
    Hi everyone,

    Customers with our early release of the Vancouver series didn't have the graphs bundled with their download-the graphs are now included.

    If you are a customer that doesn't have the graphs-just email me at info@charliefrancis.com and include your receipt number-CF order and I'll get the file out to you.

    Hope this helps and watch for Number2's TaperDVD coming out soon on CharlieFrancis.com, and on the note of surprizes-we have a major one coming up.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Customers with our early release of the Vancouver series didn't have the graphs bundled with their download-the graphs are now included.

    If you are a customer that doesn't have the graphs-just email me at info@charliefrancis.com and include your receipt number-CF order and I'll get the file out to you.

    Hope this helps and watch for Number2's TaperDVD coming out soon on CharlieFrancis.com, and on the note of surprizes-we have a major one coming up.
    I have emailed 2 or 3 times with my receipt number and still have not received any of the graphs. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •