Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eating foods specific to your blood type

Where else would you get your protein?

Powder is a good idea for training. If you aren't taking it, you need to be eating an awful lot of meat to be even close to meeting the same protein #'s. Powder is the cheapest source of protein by far.

As far as blueberries, look for frozen and dried. Not as good as fresh, but get the job done.

Yeah once my physical condition improves [tendonitis] and I start to train heavier, I will probably have to look into suplementing my diet with protein from the sounds of things. I won't need to supplement with anything else will I? I mean I take omega 3's [fish oil], magnesium and beta pro [has lots of herbs, glucosamine sulphate] as well as vitamin c. So will i need to supplement with anything else other then protein?

I feel good on my current diet and I don't feel the need to change anything. The only thing I feel will be neccessary is to supplement with protein once my training increases.

The science behind the blood type diet is dubious.

This is a good site :

www.nutriwatch.org and also

www.quackwatch.org

Quote Originally Posted by i_am_slow
    It makes perfect sense, and I feel better whilst sticking to the guidelines. However is it advisable to do so? No wheat products. - Brown rice instead. No milk etc.
    Interesting. I eat more brown rice than you can shake a stick at.. and I haven't had dairy in years.