Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Coach Ange's blog

Re: Coach Ange's blog

Best snack ever

Celery sticks stuffed with almond or peanut butter with raisins on top or apple slices or cranberries providing they don't have added sugar.

This snack is an amazing way to fill you up and address fiber and water content in celery and nut butter add good fats and fiber esp if you buy crunchy and the grapes, or raisins or apple provides natural sweet if you want or need.

I do not think there is a down side to this snack.

And for those of you who might want to know (wink and smile) there are some large side benefits or shall I say 'sweet' side benefits for both men and woman and I will leave that comment for you to discover on your own.

EAT more celery. LMK what you think. YUM.

This is funny.

30 years ago I began to learn the 'secrets' of how to max out on nutrition and recovery.

I just watched a you tube video from a friend who told me this person was bad ass. The video was showing a micro nutrient shake not dissimilar to what I have been doing for years. This is another example of how science trails experience. I am not saying the shake and info was not interesting. It was but this information has been tried and based on the highest results at the highest levels. Jane Project was our first effort to expose some of that information.
    Last edited by Angela Coon; 07-28-2017 at 04:19 PM.

I have found it almost impossible to have anyone deal successfully and strictly with my hamstrings yet when you are able to manage your hamstrings i.e. keeping them strong and loose for training, mostly all other training goes smoothly. IF you are tight in your hamstrings and glutes it's tough to run fast. And it's annoying. I felt a need to write this blog and it's a bit obvious to me but I also find most are lazy hoping to have someone from the outside come along and 'fix' them.

Here is my blog on managing tight hamstrings for speed work and sprinting.

https://www.charliefrancis.com/blogs...and-speed-work